3 ✿⁠

They went to the park and stayed there. All they did was play on the playground and have small arguments with kids and ate ice cream for the whole day.

WEDNESDAY | MAY 31, 2023

Xie Lian got up early for work, to be specific, he got up at 3:46 AM. While he cooks himself his own meal, Hua Cheng suddenly woke up.

"Gege, why are you up so early?" Hua Cheng yawned and rubbed his eye, he after, slouched his back after he was done yawning and rubbing his eye

"Because, I have work." Xie Lian ate his meal hastily, while he eats; he also grabs his towel and puts it over his shoulder and sits down on the chair at the dining table.

"Oh, right." Hua Cheng grabbed a plate and put some food on it, he eats beside Xie Lian.

After a few minutes of eating, Xie Lian finished his meal first. He put the empty plate in the sink and headed to the bathroom to take a warm and refreshing bath.

After Xie Lian took a bath, he saw Hua Cheng watching TV. He was watching the Korean drama called 'Jiang Cheng Kardasim's reality show'.

Xie lian ignored this and went to his room to change into his work clothes, he had to tour a few houses and make sure that he was ready if the people he was meeting with decided to buy the house he was going to show.

Xie Lian dressed up in a basic, clean, white polo and some black jeans with some penny loafers. He also packed up his backpack with a binder that contained the paper work that will be needed to sign if the people really do decide to buy the home, a little pouch full of pens and extra ink, another binder but this time only has blank paper.

He exited the room and grabbed his tumbler, he put in some cold water with alot of ice to try and keep the water cool. After that, he put it in his bag and grabs his keys and Hua Cheng's car keys.

"San Lang, can I bring your car for today?" Xie Lian asked for Hua Cheng's permission

"Yes, Gege. I don't mind." Hua Cheng focused on watching the episode called 'Little Miss Pageant Queen'

"Alright, I'll be headed off now! Bye, San lang. See you tonight!" Xie Lian shut the door and went in the elevator. He pressed the 'Ground Floor' button and waited until the elevator reached that floor.

He made his way to Hua Cheng's car and unlocks the door. He puts on his seatbelt and starts the engine before driving off

'My clients will meet me later at... 12:00 PM, so i still have time to go to my office. After those clients, i have a few hours to spare so i could just do some extra work, i guess.' Xie Lian was making schedules in his head so he can be organized throughout the day instead of being a total mess 'Ah! right! i'm supposed to fill up the gas tank. I should write this down.' Xie Lian turned to grab his backpack at the back and put it at the front.

Xie Lian saw a gas station and stopped by to fill his gas tank up with gas. While pumping the gas, he writes down on his schedule on what to do for the day. When Xie Lian realized that the gas tank was full, he took out the gas pump and put it back on it's rightful place. Xie Lian got back in the car and started driving to his office in the building called 'Heaven Official's Estates'.

50 MINUTES LATER

Xie Lian finally arrived at the place he worked at and put on his staff ID. He walks in the building and greets the guard before going on the elevator and pressing 'Floor 5'. When he got on the 5th floor, he makes his way to his organized cubicle

He does some work until it was time to exit the building and start driving to place where he was gonna meet with his Clients. The place was called 'Baihe Cafe'.

He drove to the cafe, which was only a 20 minute drive from his office. He entered the cafe and ordered some coffee, he waited for both his clients and his coffee.

After he had finished his coffee, his clients arrived at the cafe and sat infront of him.

"Thank you for making the time to see us, Sir Xie." Mrs. Zhang said with a bright smile. The woman's appearance was still young and delightful, any man would be lucky to have been married to someone as beautiful as her.

"Ahem.. So shall we head to the house that you were supposed to tour us today?" Mr. Zhang replied. His appearance looked to be fierce and intimidating, so to avoid causing any controversy between Xie Lian and Him, he just made them follow him

The couple got in Xie Lian and Hua Cheng's car and Xie Lian started driving. The house was in a neighborhood called 'Queendom Estates' which was a neighborhood with a good reputation.

A FEW HOURS LATER

After a few hours of touring the couple around the house, they decided to take it. They signed the papers and took their leave so they can start packing.

Finally, after a day of work; Xie Lian could finally go home! It was already 5:34 PM, which was surprising because Xie Lian usually goes home at 7:00 PM on workdays. But since he finished his works at the office earlier, that means he could go home.

He got in his car and started the engine before driving off in the direction where his and Hua Cheng's apartment is at.

It took around 1 to 2 hours to get back from his office to their apartment complex, so since it's going to be a long drive; he turned on the radio and connected his phone to it so he could play his Spotify playlist.

The first song to play was 'Glue Song' by Beabadobee. When the song was playing, Xie Lian suddenly started thinking of Hua Cheng.

When he realized this, he snapped out of his thoughts and focused hard on driving so he wouldn't think about his own roommate.

─────── ʚ ♡ ɞ ───────

WORD COUNT: 1067 words