Chapter 9: Lucky Cat

READER ADVISORY

For those who are new to RealDone Fanfiction or those who just did not see the bio: RealDone Fiction is a Fanfiction universe, meaning that every story connects to a larger, linear narrative. Therefore, please note that the prior and future Fanfictions have an integral part to play in giving history to the events of this Fanfiction and in furthering them.

HIRO, HONEY Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, Baymax and GoGo sat around the 'Nerd Lab' in the morning. They had tried working on their projects, but nothing was working out.

Everyone was so pumped to get back to work now that their class's lab was back up and running. The rest of the school was still trying to recuperate though power was on. The guys could not wait to get back to work, except for Hiro, who infected them all with his unwillingness to do anything.

It had been a week since Nazar went through the portal and since nothing had changed, they assumed his plan failed and he had died or ended up in the space-time continuum or whatever. The past week was nerve-wrecking for the guys and paranoia quickly set in. It surprised Hiro how GoGo and Dash were so calm after the first day of what Fred called, 'The Week of Terror'. Hiro spent sleepless nights and had been panicking the whole time until Friday.

Since then, all Hiro wanted to do was lay around, sleep and get his energy back until he had the will to do anything. From how everyone else felt because of him, it would be a very, very long time.

Hiro sat upside down on a couch and played games on his phone, Fred read a comic, GoGo laid on a couch, looking at the ceiling, Honey Lemon sorted through photos on her phone and Wasabi was knitting a jersey. Baymax spent his time as usual, looking around and wary for any dangers to the health of his friends.

      "You wanna go somewhere else? It's getting kinda cramped in here," Wasabi asked.

      "Why? We're fine here," Hiro said absentmindedly.

      "Well, we've been here for nearly an hour, it's getting a little boring," Wasabi said.

      "You seem to be having fun with your stitching," Hiro said.

      "It's more than stitching; it's art," Wasabi said.

      "Whatever," Hiro said.

      "Wasabi does have a point; we can't spend the whole day doing nothing," Honey Lemon said.

      "Has the world disappeared yet?" Hiro asked.

      "No," Wasabi said.

      "Then I'm not gonna budge," Hiro said.

      "So, because that Nazar guy tried to wipe out the human race, you want to throw everything to the wind?" Wasabi asked.

      "No, I just don't feel like doing anything today," Hiro said.

      "Wasabi is correct, your inactivity is ill-advised," Baymax said, "Developing a lazy lifestyle can lead to lethargy and overeating, which can lead to obesity,"

      "I'm not gonna get fat," Hiro said, "... or maybe that might be a good idea,"

      "I would advise against that," Baymax said, "High amounts of glucose and fat in your body can inhibit homeostatic function and is a big health risk,"

      "Doesn't change the fact that I'm not doing anything today," Hiro said.

      "It will change the fact that we're dating," GoGo said, "I don't like fat guys,"