The Magnet and the Metal

Sunday, February 12th:

Wille woke up early, his eyes opening to Simon's, a deep, dark chocolate brown. He was lying on his side, facing towards Wille, his curls mussed up a bit.

He gave him a small, shy smile. "Morning."

"Morning," Simon whispered back, leaning in and kissing Wille lightly.

He pulled back, looking a little embarrassed. "Sorry. I woke up about ten minutes ago and I was waiting for you to wake up to do that."

"Do it again," Wille said, his heart beating faster. "I'm more awake now."

Simon smiled, leaning close. This kiss was long and lingering instead of a quick peck. When he pulled back, Wille followed, kissing him again, not wanting to stop. Ever.

Shifting under the covers, Simon moved over Wille, a leg slotted between his. Wille groaned against his lips, feeling Simon's weight against a very sensitive area. With his eyes half closed, Simon shifted his hips against Wille's, and he felt his hardness rubbing against his own.

It felt incredible. Wille arched his hips up into that fantastic sensation, as Simon kissed him harder, more urgently. Rocking and grinding together. A couple minutes later, clothes came off, and hands went everywhere.

Barely a few minutes later, they were both lying on their backs, panting and relaxed. Wille reached up to the shelf above the bed, grabbing some tissues from a box, and passed a few to Simon. They cleaned up, chucking the tissues into the garbage bin by the desk.

Snuggling together, they fell back asleep.

...

Later, Wille woke up and really had to use the washroom. He gently crawled over Simon, slipped on his underwear and slides, and went down the hallway.

It was quiet, so probably still early.

When he got back, Simon was sitting on the edge of the bed. "I need to go too," he said, grinning.

Simon quickly dressed in the clothes Wille lent him. He borrowed the slides, and Wille popped out to make sure the washroom was free and no one around. Then he opened the door, and signalled Simon to come out.

He stood outside while Simon was in the washroom, guarding, watching for someone to come along.

Luckily, no one stirred, and they got Simon back in his room safely.

Wille crawled back in bed, and Simon laid beside him, still fully clothed. Wille pulled the comforter over them.

"I think we need to talk," Simon whispered.

"OK," Wille said, feeling a bit nervous. It hadn't gone that well the last few times.

Simon took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "Um, I'm sorry things have been such a mess between us. I think we have both been pretty confused about our feelings."

"I like you, Simon," Wille blurted out. "As a friend but also more. I wouldn't have been so jealous of Marcus-"

"Me too! Of Felice! With you," Simon interjected, nodding.

Wille laid a hand on his arm. "I swear to you, Felice and I are only friends. She was interested in me when I first started here, mostly just because I am a Prince. I guess I was flattered by it, and we dated for a few weeks. But we really had no chemistry, you know?"

"Really?" Simon asked. "But you always seem to be touching and hugging."

Wille shrugged a shoulder. "I'm really big on hugging my friends, and I like cuddling during movies. But after dating for about a month, we had never gone further than making out, with our clothes staying on."