Chapter 2: Home

Y/n's Pov:

Sensei Wu was meditating and this time we were all outside training.

"My turn, uh, it's my turn." Kai said

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this." Cole said

"Yeah? How about a little of this?" Kai said

"Monkey paw to the head." Cole said

"Ninja roll." Jay said

Sensei Wu went to to the game room to find no one was in there.

"Dragon punch!" Kai exclaimed

"Hyah! Another one down." I said

I then threw my dual blades and easily took down another dummy.

Jay was using his nunchucks to block arrows. While Cole and I were going through the training course.

Kai then did Spinjitsu around the area a bit.

Zane then opened his eyes and jumped in front of Jay blocking the arrows.

"Huh?" Jay questioned

Zane then flipped and took Cole's scythe and sliced some of the dummies.

"Hey? What!" Cole questioned

Zane then did Spinjitsu making ice follow him. I was throwing my dual blades at another dummy when I slipped on the ice and hit the ground. I then had to quickly move out of the way so I wouldn't get hit by my blades as they fell where I used to be laying.

"Wait? What?" I questioned

Zane froze the whole training course causing Kai to slip and fall. He then walked over to the to the others and I.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us." Kai said

"Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him." Cole said

"It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us." Jay said raising his voice

"I almost got hit by my own blades." I said picking them back up.

Zane then threw his shrunken and started to do some kicks now.

Cole then finally lifted his scythe and was able to get the chain around my leg unstuck and k got my weapon free and put it on my back.

Sensei Wu then came over to us.

"Sensei, Zane's weird." Kai said

"What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?" Sensei Wu asked

"No, sensei, he's "weird" weird." Cole said

He then shared about how he was going to the bathroom reading a newspaper when Zane walked in to come his hair. Next Jay and Nya we're watching a movie and while they were crying Zane started laughing. I then shared about how I was sewing D/n saddle's leather and Zane completely cleaned everything up and finished it himself. Finally Kai then explained how he was going to get a snack and found Zane sitting in the fridge and Zane gave him cheese to eat.

Zane then bowed his head but he hit it on a dummy.

"We like the guy, he's really smart. He's just, uh, a little off sometimes." Kai explained

"Zane is a brother, and brothers are often different. I should know." Sensei Wu said

Meanwhile the mailman was climbing up all the steps just to deliver some mail. Soon enough he made it the top as rang the doorbell which sounded like a gong.