Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

When Chen Siyu went back to France last time, he bought two rings. He planned to give them to Leng Jun when he went back to the Southwest War Zone, but the two of them stayed together for too short a time, so they didn't bother to give them to him today.

Holding out the ring, she said: "Engagement requires a ring. All your money is with me, so I won't ask you to buy it. Let's save the money to clean up the house later. Let me buy the ring." Gao

Da Ever since I came back, I have been trying to compare myself with Leng Jun all the way. Leng Jun bought leather shoes, and people started sending flowers. Leng Jun was very nervous at first. Then I looked at the ring that Chen Siyu handed over. It was silver, with two thin rings. Much prettier than the big gold thimble he had made out of mother's jewelry.

Of course Leng Jun knew about the ring, and he also knew that a ring was needed for an engagement.

He has seen all kinds of Western-style etiquette from movies.

It's just that he is learning to fall in love for the first time, and he has never experienced it before, so he doesn't understand.

Chen Siyu handed the ring to her boyfriend, stretched out her finger and said, "Put it on for me, and we will be engaged."

Although Leng Jun has never eaten pork, he has also seen pigs running. He has watched many movies since he was a child. , Turning his head around, the environment at home is not very good, and to get engaged, he has to apply for an interrogation first, put away the ring, he said: "I will first interrogate, another day, find a formal occasion, I will ask you Marriage proposal."

Chen Siyu came from the future, her attitude towards sex is open, the reason why she never had sex with men in her previous life was because of her own reasons.

Now Xuan Ang is practicing piano next door, but she doesn't really mind, Leng Jun is already 27 after all, because of education, he is a very orthodox person, he will suppress his desires, but he has normal physiological needs.

And Chen Siyu had several boyfriends, who really loved her, but in the end, he left her because of normal physical needs, cold and greedy on her tongue, panting non-stop, humming like a puppy greedy for milk Same, and after Chen Siyu entered the door, she locked the door on purpose. Seeing how uncomfortable he was, she leaned into his ear and whispered: "We are going to be engaged, if you really want...the door is locked, hold it up for a while I won't be able to come back, huh?"

The girlfriend is in his arms, soft and fragrant, she is a mass of fragrance, lingering around him, she is so sweet that he can't get enough of it, he still feels that it's not enough, Still want to go further.

Confused and infatuated, because of his girlfriend's words, he stopped coldly.

Only then did he realize that he had gnawed on his girlfriend's mouth until it was swollen again.

In other words, Minister Kim's matter has not yet come to fruition, and no one knows how the higher-ups will deal with it in the end.

According to Wu Xiaowan, she was first raped by Minister Kim's secretary, and then raped by Minister Kim himself. In her words, as a dancer, she just wanted to dance well, but Minister Kim Not as good as his driver, pig and dog, who forced her to have that kind of relationship, and made her life worse than death every time. In short, it was all Minister Jin's fault, and she was innocent.

The definition of cheating and rape is different, and the military and public security had a particularly strong opinion on Minister Kim, so they adopted the view of rape, in order to convict him.