Nikki Maxwell, Bug Girl, and a Uncivilized Gorilla.

I'm planning to host a party, and in geometry class I was planning to ask Nikki to give Jessica's invitation, but she did the most rudest thing!

Who do you think she is????

I was asked to tell Nikki to give Jessica's invitation to her, but she cut me off and took  it. She was excited, did she really think I was going to invite her to my party?

Once she opened it, I had to say something. Nikki was acting like an Idiot. So I told her this. "YOU IDIOT!" I hissed. "WHAT are you doing?" She said that she was opening HER  invitation. I laughed. Why would I want to invite Nikki?

She writes a diary, and wears yucky clothes. I don't want to be unpopular because of HER. I even called her a stalker, because she stands there, writing. Do it in the bathroom, its creepy!

I also called her an uncivilized Gorilla, for opening something that was for Jessica. Everyone was looking a her, drama causer!!!

Later, I was spying on Nikki because she was near the office door

Later, I was spying on Nikki because she was near the office door. I had the best idea, I'm going to plash water on her to not enter the art contest.

It was so funny! Nikki looked a puddle TBR, (*To Be Real). Lunchtime was also fun. Jessica made Nikki trip, and her food was on herself!!! Nikki is such the class clown. I thought that me and her would be civil, but this is war. "Hey Nikki, having a nice TRIP?" Me and my friends just continued laughing. Nikki is such a clown, I don't understand where does she gets her humor.

But the not funny part is, that she's STEALING my boyfriend. I saw her talking to Brandon. Nikki really got some nerve. Did she really think we would be friends? She just caused drama and trouble. I had to do something, or Brandon would forget about me and leave me to the DUST!!!!

I was angry. Nikki thinks that she can go up and rule the world, and her first step is to steal Brandon. "Nikki, do you really think that he would like a LOSER like you?" Nikki didn't knew what I was talking about. 

"Your such a KLUTZ, OMG I think peed your pants." Jessica blurted. She was so right! I agreed, and she rolled her eyes. "I spilled milk. Don't you both see that?" said Nikki. We nodded no and kept laughing. 

******

3 Weeks and 3 Days Later....

It was a rainy day, YUCK! And I saw Nikki, in her pajamas wearing bunny slippers. Did she oversleep? Unlucky her. Then I noticed something. Nikki's Dad had this bug exterminator business, and there was this yucky insect on top of the van. Her painting was run over by a van. I was laughing, maybe that's why we don't oversleep MAXWELL! :)

Once Nikki came back to school, a huge crowd of people was surrounding her locker

Once Nikki came back to school, a huge crowd of people was surrounding her locker. Because, I might told I few people from the CCP about Nikki's Dad is a bug exterminator, and a kid wrote "Bug Girl" on her locker. I was pretty funny, and the funny part is, she was crying.

Poor Nikki! >:)

Thursday October 10

I saw four girls having matching outfits, so I made a comment. "OMG! Look at that! There wearing all of the same ugly thing!" I noticed Nikki, still writing in that diary. I'm going to take it one day, because it's disturbing!

"Hey Nikki, I didn't write 'Bug Girl' on your locker, case your wondering. Lots of people wear Ravishing Red-Hot Cinnamon Twist, you know." I looked at the mirror and put another layer of lip gloss. "Even it was me, you wouldn't have any proof." 

Have a nice life Nikki! Or should I say...

BUG GIRL! >:)

Toddles,

- Mackenzie