10.1

Brooklyn POV.
When I finally woke up and put on my clothes I noticed that Myles wasn't there .My heart started beating faster and faster.I looked out my door and down stairs and I saw Myles run down the stairs with tears in his eyes.I ran back in my room and looked out the window and saw Kalin standing on the sidewalk with a gun to his head.Tears started running down my face and I left my room and ran downstairs and when I put my hand on the door knob I heard a POW!!!!!! I ran outside and saw Myles on his knees crying and I started crying hard too with my head in his chest. Myles and I went inside after like 30 minutes and called the ambulance they came in no more than 3 minutes and they put Kalin in the cart and slid it back into the vehicle.And they took off.
After that me Myles wanted to stay another night with me because we thought it would be a better idea.We got hungry and went to Chipotle and we both got a chicken burrito bowl.It was so good😍💯.When we got back to my house Myles went straight to the bathroom so I went in my room and watched Pretty Little Liars and are some buttery popcorn.An hour passed and Myles was still in the bathroom?I went to the door and knocked and asked "Myles are you okay?".I heard crying noises so I decided to try to go in and the door was locked.After 30 minutes I couldn't take it anymore so I kicked down the door and saw Myles sitting on the floor with a blade in his hand with blood dripping all over the floor .