Surprise! The Unquieted Dead

Celestia appeared, swaying a bit from the nausea as she adjusted from her landing, in a busy street with tons of people walking through. Everyone was moving passed her, almost knocking her down and muttering harshly about her appearance or her refusal to move out of their way.  She looked around aimlessly, not caring about the glares and faces the people around her gave her as she was too busy fearing that she would never find the Doctor and his companion in such a crowded area. She feared that she must have missed them or inserted the incorrect date on the watch when she spotted a familiar blonde and big eared man outside of a shop.

"Rose! Doctor!" Celestia shouted. The two quickly turned around to see the blonde, still in her gold dress, running up to them. They were quickly enveloped into a hug, that Rose quickly returned while the Doctor stayed still as he was shocked at her sudden arrival; not expecting to see the blonde again since their goodbye.

"W-what are you doing here?" Rose asked, still surprised at the sight of the blonde woman.

"The Doctor invited me to travel with you guys!" Celestia chirped as she pulled away, now very much excited now that her worry was eased.

"I thought you couldn't come. You rejected my offer." The Doctor said in disbelief. His eyes wondered the crowd, not seeing her guards anywhere. "How did you get here?" The Doctor asked as he watched the happy woman look around at her surroundings. 

"I was gifted a vortex manipulator!" She said as she showed them the device that was on her wrist. Rose looked at it curiously, not knowing what it was though was very fascinated by it. "It only had enough power with one trip, luckily I got the timing right!" she told them as she took off the device and gave it to the Doctor. 

"You seriously used that; I'm surprised you aren't throwing up somewhere." The Doctor said as he looked at the device in disgust before putting it in his pocket. Celestia looked at his pocket with interest, wondering what else he was hiding in there as it remained the same size even after putting in such a device. 

"I'll probably will later, I am so happy that I actually followed through with it." Celestia said. "Now, what are we going to do?" she asked as the pair looked at her cluelessly.

"We were about to grab some chips." Rose informed her as she pointed to the chip shop that the Doctor and her were going to grab lunch at. 

"Fabulous!" Celestia said in excitement before tilting her head. "But what are chips?" she asked, causing both Rose and the Doctor to turn to her in surprise.

"You don't know what chips are?" Rose asked Celestia in disbelief; she couldn't believe that Celestia didn't know what chips were, they were chips! Everyone loves chips!

As Rose was staring at Celestia, Celestia looked curiously at all of the other humans around her, observing them, their outfits, their behaviors. There were so many of them! "Nope!" Celestia said as she grabbed a red hat from a person walking by; the man didn't seem to notice or at least didn't seem to care about his missing item as he continued to walk away with a child on his side. 

Celestia tried on the hat before placing it on the Doctor's head, who quickly shooed it off. Celestia pouted at his action as she picked the hat back up from the floor and looked around for the man before quickly spotting him and his child. Not wanting the man to notice, she placed the hat on the head of the small blonde child with him, who had turned back to smile at her and to give her a wave. The child returned their attention back to their parent before disappearing into the crowd. Celestia heard her name being called and she returned her attention back to the Doctor and Rose, returning back to their walk to the shop. 

"How do you not know what chips are?" Rose questioned as they finally arrived at the spot. Rose led her new friends to an empty table, where they quickly sat down. The Doctor and Celestia sat at one side while Rose sat on the other side. Celestia could smell the oils and chemicals that were wafting around the restaurant. She thought she would be disgusted by it but instead, her stomach grumbled in hunger.