Memory II , Part 2 : From Finnegan to Tokiyama

Yuri met her dad in an abandoned park far away from their house. That's because an operation conducted by the Faith Organization called The Pursuit had initiated and the Keller's household was the first target. James Finnegan was informed about the tragic news from a man said to be the best mercenary in the entire world, named Aldrich.

NOTE- (He and his lover Aria played an important role in maintaining the wellbeing of the R.C.S.P. before its downfall)

When James was told about that operation, he couldn't stay there any longer. He had to leave immediately.

There wasn't time to do anything else. He packed everything he could inside a bag (clothes, anything valuable and two hundred pounds in cash).

An hour after he had left the house, he met Yuri at the abandoned park. They hugged and cried for all they could. James encouraged her daughter to keep on living, and together find a new meaning in life somewhere else. Time was running out and they needed to leave as soon as possible. He bought two tickets for a passenger ship that was due to depart an thirty minutes. He called a taxi over to pick them up and start their life over from zero in another country that was close by, Japan.

They finally arrived at the port. When they were about to get on the ship, a chubby woman wearing a formal uniform with a deafening high-pitched voice didn't just want to take the money for the transportation. She also needed to write down the names of the passengers in her notebook.

Their turn to pay had come. The woman said "name?" and James got really anxious.

He thought "What if that organization (Faith Organization) reviewed the names of passengers exiting England? They would find out about us and where we're going to."

Therefore, his answer was; "Eiko— Eiko Tokiyama".

When he said that he let out an inaudible sigh of relief.

"Yeah, yeah I don't care. Where's your identification?" she said.

Yuri looked at him, but couldn't say anything. She was mentally paralysed, responding robotically due to everything that had happened.

Sweating now, he said while anxiously laughing "Oh, is it not April Fools yet? Hah! I was wrong! How silly of me to make such a stupid joke at this awkward time!"

The woman lowered her glasses and said aggressively "You think this is some kind of joke? HaNd oVEr yOuR iDeNTiFicATIoN!"

He didn't have any other choice. If the woman worked for the Faith organization,

- I wouldn't have be-

Yuri and James would be really screwed.

When he handed over the identification the woman said; "What a silly name, James Finnegan. Finnegan sounds like a clown's surname, Hah! NEXT!"

She wrote down the name on a small notebook. She would upload them all together later, after she was done with everyone.

After a while, the passenger ship was about to head towards Japan. As mentioned earlier, James Finnegan is really smart, with a lot of compliments being about his bright mind. That statement would be confirmed once more.

Even though it was fortunate that the chubby woman didn't work for the Faith Organization, nobody could ever assure that their journey to Japan would be safe. James thought of the following scenario.

Even though there's a solid possibility that they go to Japan unscathed, it's also really possible that the Faith Organisation track them down still. Their names being online could literally get them killed. James couldn't just let this slip by. He had to do something about this small notebook the woman had if he wanted to make sure that their departure and integration in japan was smooth.