Flutter

•••

'Kamari reaches the address in the paper and finds herself in front of a beautiful building elevated by the gray paint, decorated with colourful pebbles elobrating the art inside,Indeed an art gallery,It is an two staired building.A glorious text reading luná dè art gallery englfs the building with beauty.'

**
"Hi, I am Kamari and I am here to meet...Mr.Kiernan?"

'She speaks to the receptionist doubtfully'

"Do you have an appointment mam?"

'The receptionist questions with small polite smile crept on her lips with timid and sweet voice'

"No."

"Excuse me mam,can you wait a second"

'The receptionist asks calling someone'

"This way mam, please follow me"

'She leads the way to her,Walking the the passages with white marble fitting decorated beautifully,The white walls with glorious art hanged on the increases the dignity,but there was one painting which caught her eyes,A painting of The moon not just the moon but it's phases,The artist was unknown and the painting was named Yoreh.The painting shows the eight phases of the moon
, six of them glows brightly but the other two are dim.Finally reaching the Curators office Kamari knocks on the door and excuses herself in.
A melodious voice hums from the inside of the room,very modest yet raspy.'

"Hi,are you perhaps Mr.Keirnan"

"Yes,And you?"

'breathtaking looks with melodious voice making the girl's heart flutter.'

"I am Kamari,You admitted me in hospital and wanted to meet me to tell me something important and..and..and Thankyou very much for helping me."

'She thanks him with a warm smile on her lips'

"Did I?btw please take a seat"

'He questions her and realises that he didn't

"Well i saw someone was trying to hit you and by the time I reached there he ran.That is what I wanted to tell you"

"Oh!,is that it? Thankyou I'll be leaving and if you don't mind can I ask you something?"

'she asks him politely'

"Yes ofcourse!"

"Uhm..I saw a painting on the walls in the passage,uh..that had eight phases of moon and six were shining a little and two looked dull,can you please explain me that painting?"

'She please him,she always have been fascinated by art and moons.she started at the moon for hours and hours it gave her comfort and she felt someone was watching her, someone nice,warm..'

'Kiernan smile elongates to the left making a smirk'

🌑✨