Chapter 2 - Harry's POV

Hi guys :)! Thank you so much for the views and likes and comments that I have so far xx
Sorry it's been a while since I last updated, I almost wanted to give more people a chance to read it :) .... Okay time for the next chapter! Please vote and comment, like and share etc xx

******************************************

Harry's POV

I was in a cab and its was nearing 2am when we pulled up to a familiar building. I handed the driver a $10 note and stumbled out of the car. I had to use every muscle in my body to be absolutely quiet. I struggled to find the keys in my pocket, but eventually with much difficult I got them and managed to get into my home.

All the lights were off except a lamp in the living room, when I got there Niall was lying flat, face up on the couch with his iPad on the table next to him. As I went further into the room I tripped on the table creating a bit of a ruckus. "Fuck!" I cried holding my foot which was now throbbing.

That caused Niall to wake up, and when he did, he looked a bit disorientated. When he however spotted me and no doubt remembered last night, he simply glared at me. "Harry where the hell where you?? I left you tons of messages and tried calling you and yet you come home smelling like the inside of a bottle." Ah shit! He'd caught on to the fact that I was drunk.

"Niaaall no!! I'm not drunk, I just had *hiccup* like 2 drinks" I said holding up my fingers, nearing laughing cause they looked so weird right now. "Ohh really? Then why the hell are you holding up 5 fingers. You know what, I don't have the energy for this, we'll talk in the morning." Niall said exasperatedly.

I laughed because why was Niall mad. "You know what, you might as well sleep on the couch tonight, I'm not in the mood to deal with you" I pouted at Niall, hoping that he'd rethink his decision. "Baaaabe! Coooome back!" I whined. "Harry go to sleep and sober up, you're going to wake up the kids." And with that Niall walked upstairs, leaving me alone downstairs.

******************************************

Hello! Sorry it's so short :( im getting pretty busy at school *sigh* few more weeks and I'll be free! Next rind will be longer I promise!

What did you think of this chapter?? Any predictions for the next chapter?? Please comment, vote, like and share xx