"Good girl?"

A/N: not smut or anything!. In this shot Y/N is fem and a "good girl" always getting good grades, arriving to school on time, staying out of trouble, ect. ALSO IK I HAVENT MENTIONED HORMONE MONSTERS YET BUT YOU DO HAVE ONE (Connie) unless ur masc then (Maury). ALRIGHT THATS IT START READING U LITTLE SIMP.💕

      Another normal day at school. I walked in and headed past all the kids on their phones and over to my locker. I had about 5 minutes until 1st period started, that was just enough time for me to grab my things and head to class. As I was walking I got lost in thought and ran into someone, I was about to fall when I felt a large hand grip my arm and pull me up.
     "Watch it." He said glaring at me as he walked into class. It was none other than Judd Birch, he sat next to me in 1st period. I didn't mind him much, he never really bothered me to be honest. However for some reason, today was different.
    I sat in my usual seat next to Judd, for some reason during class I felt his gaze move from his phone to me. He was tensed up, I felt powerful, I a person who couldn't be scary if she even tried, had Judd Birch nervous. I smiled to myself as I continued listening to the teacher speak.
    After about 20 minutes the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and stood up to leave when I felt a hand grab my arm pulling me back from the door. I turned to see Judd.
   "What are you doing? I have to get ready for second period." I said looking at him. He looked down at me.
   "Shut up, let's go." He said, I was so confused. I followed him anyways though, it made me feel confident, the fact that the boy I had liked since middle school was interacting with me.
    Eventually we got outside to his car, he led me to the back and we sat down.
   "So are you gonna tell me what we're doing yet?" I said glaring at him angry that I was gonna miss class for the first time this year.
   "Don't get pissy with me little girl." He snipped, glaring at me. I gave him a look.
   "We're the same age! And I'm gonna miss second period dickhead!" I shouted. I covered my mouth with my hand surprised that I one, swore and two, yelled & swore at Judd Birch..
   "Calm down, you're supposed to be a good girl." He said sarcastically smirking at me. I felt myself getting angry.
   "I know you're into me." He said looking at me. My face turned red as my eyes widened a bit.
   "What? How did you?-" I started as I just sat there confused.
   "I know everything about everyone." He said grimly. I hid my face to keep my embarrassment away. He moved my hands away grabbing my face, making me look at him.
   "You're a good girl, I wanna ruin you." He said. Did he get off on corrupting me? Why was I attracted by that?
   So many thoughts were rushing through my head as I tried to understand what was happening. Suddenly his soft lips crashed into mine.
   "How does it feel, to break rules for once, to feel corruption and chaos?" He asked staring into my eyes. I blushed feeling my face heat up.
   "It feels, good, really good.." I mumbled hesitantly. He smirked at this and kissed me once more, deeper this time.
   "Oh you're in trouble now.." he said smirking as he looked at me. He was so right, that day I lost all my innocence, it felt good to be "ruined"..

A/N: 633 words in total! It's a bit of a shorter one but I enjoyed writing this lil story for you guys! Remember feel free to request one shots! Ty for all the reads and votes, until next time you little simps..💕