015 who's your money on?

real life   ━━   who's your money on?

real life ━━ who's your money on?

Since there were so many of them it made sense to split up and, naturally (considering they were there to celebrate Elijah's birthday), it made sense for Robert, Ryan and Josh to go with him.

Elijah had insisted on Lennon joining their group because "she was the one who had planned it" and, definitely, not because he wanted to spend time with her.

However, despite sharing skeptical and knowing glances, no one questioned him.

They couldn't tease him on his birthday . . . well, Thea was going to make a remark about how 'in love' the two were (and how she found it repulsive - being passionately against affection) but Margot slapped her on the arm before she could finish her sentence, which Lennon was extremely grateful for.

She understands the comments her friends would make, she had paid more attention to Elijah then the other boys but she still insisted that it was simply because 'they are best friends'.

She could have fun with all of them but she felt the most comfortable around Elijah; every conversation between them was relaxing and entertaining. Their personalities just seemed to fit together.

It didn't help that her love language was physical touch and so she was constantly finding ways to be close to him. It didn't matter that she did the same everyone else, they still used this as evidence as to why the two liked each other.

After splitting up the group of 4 boys watched with amused and curiously concerned expressions as Lennon proudly set up Kermit on the table in their area, "Why'd you bring a toy with you, again?" Robert asked slightly condescendingly.

Lennon gave him an angry pout and Josh shook his head and tutted in fake disgust at his friend's behaviour, "You can't call him a toy she's very protective of Kermit."

"He's right she'll be upset if you dismiss Kermit's existence.", Ryan agreed.

"It's Elijah's birthday and Kermit deserves to be here to celebrate. They bonded, do you know how distraught Elijah would be if he didn't come?" She defended matter-of-factly.

"I would be really upset." Elijah expanded, faking sincerity, with an exaggerated pout to show just how 'sad' he would be, he played along just like Lennon had predicted (and hoped) he would, and they shared a smile with each other in celebration for the joke that only they found funny.