8. One side Black and the other is white

You picked out a weird piece of paper, one side was white and the other is black. "Ohh thats the shy Cecil!" Yuffie said as she got a hold of you and pushed you into the closet. You nearly fell down but you managed to stand up as you thought about who you just picked. 

Ceclil Harvey is your handsome knight in shining armor. He had long silver blonde locks with lightest blue eyes you've ever seen. He was suppose to be a guarding as well as a trainer for the school.  You have heard many rumors about him use to being a dark knight and learder of the Baron Red Wings who were sent to harm people who were weak.

  After you heard these rumors, you chose not to believe them even if they were true. You remebered the day he had caught your eye. It was during training class and one of the evil girls started to summon monsters to attack you and you fought off everyone one of them. Though you missed one and it was about to attack you when Cecil stepped up and protected you. You blushed at the sight of you as he turned around and the sun seemed to reflect off of him. 

 "You okay? Girls, you should follow this girls example. She can fight even when she is being surrounded. Now I want you girls to leave her alone okay?" Cecil said as the girls pouted then nodded.  Then Cecil turned toward you and leaned down to hold out his hand towards you. "You alright Miss?" Cecil asked you. You nodded and was a bit stunned at what just happened. You took his hand and got up. "Thank you Mr. Harvey." You said as you bowed. "You can call me Cecil, Mr. Harvey makes me feel old." He said as he put a small smirk on his face. "Thank you again Cecil." You said as you blushed and he waved as he went off to pull Axel and Zack off from each other. 

  From that one day you and Cecil became good friends and made jokes about the other students. Every day you two got close. Then all of the sudden he started being cold towards you and the others. You were upset and heartbroken that your knight didn't feel the same towards you or how he became soo cold. You avoided him since then until today. You were dreading seeing him since you didn't know how he would be reacting if he saw you again. 

  The door opened and Cecil came in or rather he was shoved in. He head his head on the pole that hung the coats. "Ow! Dang it why did I let myself get into this. Wait, ===== are you here?" Cecil asked as you. "Yeah I am. How are you doing Cecil? Are you doing okay?" You asked as you carefully looked at him. "I'm fine and I just wanted to say how much I am sorry for being soo rude to you the past couple weeks." Cecil said as he took your hands in his. You looked at him with a confused look on your face. "It's just that I was being controlled by a heartless and it was making me turn towards the darkness again. I didn't want to go back there and I manage to fight it all off. Do you know what had helped me?" Cecil said as he rubbed his thumb over your hand. 

You shook your head no as you felt your face starting to warm up. "It was you, after I met you and saved you. I know that I had started developed some feelings towards you. You are the most beautiful woman that I've ever laid my eyes on ===== and I hope you can forgive me for my behavior and my actions." Cecil said as he held your hands close to his heart. You smiled as you nodded and then pulled him in for a small passionate kiss. Which surprised him then he kissed back and picked you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck. 

 He pulled away to look into your eyes. "==== you care for me as well?" Cecil asked as he moved a stran of your hair out of your face. You nodded as you felt your face getting warmer and he smiled at you. "This is great! I wanted to ask you out but I didn't have the chance to do so. So ==== will you go out with me?" Cecil asked and You nodded as you jumped into his arms again and kisses him. 

 After that one afternoon you and Cecil were happy. He confessed later on that he loved you and you felt the same way about him. Nothing could ruin your happiness with him. You both lived happily ever after