|15| Ocean of Lust

Target: 50 Votes🌟

"Uh...Aunty, I think I can manage to put it on. No need to trouble him," Ria laughed edgily, her eyes giving me a warning to agree.

"Oh, no, no. He will not be troubled. It will be easier for you to get it on with some assistance. The lock of the necklace is quite delicate." My mom's gaze told me to get up quickly and comply with her otherwise she would pick me up with my ear mercilessly and make me do as she said.

I stood up at lightning speed and smiled hesitantly at Mom and Ria, not wanting to choose sides, "I will do it. No worries."

Mom smiled victoriously as she handed me the necklace, "Here."

I gently picked up the jewellery piece and glanced at Ria, my eyes imploring her to comply.

She finally exhaled, giving up. She stood straight with her back facing me.

Her sweet subtle scent seemed to surround my whole being as I found it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. Why did she have to smell so delicious? It was distracting in the most delightful way.

And that too in addition to looking so beautifully tempting in that yellow traditional Kurti that she had worn today. And don't even remind me of that black lingerie I had seen her in this morning.

Nope, not going there.

Now, I know that we had agreed to keep this Roommates' pact strictly involving no romantic feelings, but this, I think, was merely attraction. Purely Lust. Just as I would be attracted to any other pretty woman. Nothing too serious. Nothing complicated.

Just a normal human reaction, right?

Right. Absolutely. Okay.

I looped the neckpiece around her slender neck and cleared my throat in the hope that she would catch the drift and part her hair on one side so that I could clasp the hook.

My mom got busy talking to one of my aunts about the designer who had custom designed this jewellery set.

Because of Ria's short stature, I bent a little to reach the level of her head. When she didn't side her hair, I laced my hand through those lush long curls as I bundled them on her shoulder. Just as my fingers gently brushed through the sensitive skin of her neck, she gasped. A tinting red hue coated her pale skin as the vein in her neck throbbed uncontrollably, and her breathing quickened. She fisted her hands when I purposely dragged my thumb beneath her ear, just to gauge her reaction.

I bit my lip to hide the smile that was threatening to appear at seeing her giving up a small ounce of that control which she always has high on her head.

Messing with her is my new hobby.

I hooked the necklace and let my touch linger softly for a little longer on the side of her neck.