The Rise of Scar PT 1

"Oh. I wish the Kion would let me come along more often. I don't like being stuck here. I mean I know I'm just visiting since my paw is healed now but-" Alexis then gets cut off by screaming as she is walking.

"Help!" A voice shouts as Alexis stops and listens.

"Huh? Is someone calling?" Alexis asks.

"Help!" The voice shouts.

"That time I know I heard it. Imara mwitu!" Alexis says as she runs toward the sound and sees a hyrax wrapped in vines near the bottom of small tree.

"Oh Kion thank.. You're not Kion." The hyrax says as he sees Alexis.

"No small one. My name is Alexis. You must be Pim. I heard about you. Um how did you get tangled up in these vines?" Alexis asks

"I wanted those berries but I got tangled instead." Pim says as Alexis sees some berries in the tree.

"Hold still. I'll have you out in no time." Alexis says as she begins chewing on the vines.

*Timeskip*

"Thank you Alexis." Pim says as Alexis has him untangled.

"No problem. Here you go. Figured if you're gonna get tangled may as well get what you were after to start with. Be careful now." Alexis says as she gives Pim some berries before he run off.

"Alexis? What are you doing out here?" A voice asks revealing to be Rafiki.

"Oh Rafiki? I um.. uh.." Alexis says nervously.

"Wanting to help Kion and the others again are you?" Rafiki ask as Alexis smiles.

"Hehe. Maybe." Alexis says.

"You know Kion doesn't want you hurt." Rafiki says.

"I understand but I still want to help. It's the least I could do for him saying I'm welcome to visit anytime I want. I love visiting the Pridelands and I enjoy helping others. Besides I'm more capable than I look. I may not be a Lion Guard member but I still wish Kion would take me a bit more seriously." Alexis says with slight annoyance.

"I know but Kion sees you as a friend. He does not want you to get hurt.. but if you could prove yourself he may listen more." Rafiki says.

"What do you mean?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I am saying let Kion see you for what you are. I am not saying go look for trouble but to instead take a chance and show him you a stronger than you look. Tell him how you feel about the matter." Rafiki says.

"So you're saying I should tell him about being part wolf?" Alexis asks as Rafiki nods.

"Yes." Rafiki says.

"But every time I've tried to tell them I always get scared. I'm worried-" Alexis then gets cut off by Rafiki.

"My dear you can not let fear control you forever. If you want to be taken more seriously you'll need to prove it. Don't think I am saying go pick a fight because I am not. I am saying use your strengths and show the others what you can do. Help them when they need it. They will come around." Rafiki says as Alexis sighs.

"Okay.. I just hope it doesn't end badly." Alexis says worriedly.

"You won't know unless you try." Rafiki says.

"I guess you're right. By the way why are you out here?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I am looking for someone. A mandrill named Makini. Alexis I would like you to head back to the lair. I would like you to meet her along with the rest of the Lion Guard." Rafiki says as Alexis nods.

"Alright. I'll see you there." Alexis says as she runs off.