Angel

In the end, as you fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life and who will remember your last goodbye, cause it's the end and I'm not afraid to die.

Andy was singing when my mum came into the room.

"Are you OK sweetie" she asked. I'm done, I can't live with this anymore I thought.

"Why not" i answerd and tried to make the most normal voice I can.

I always speak in my mad voice, i don't know why.

"Can you turn off this horrible music" she asked as she smiled.

No, she went the way too deep. Music is the only thing that makes me alive. It's like she asked me if I can turn off my life, if I can simply die.

"Yeah of course" I said as I stoped Jake's guitar solo.

Why??? Why am I that good? Why do i do every shit they want me to do?

I took my earphones and wanted to scream: I love BVB more that I love my own family!! But i didn't.

Then i heard my mother's voice: "Earphones aren't good for your ears. You may not hear anymore".

Like I care. It would be cool that the last thing i would hear is Andy's perfect voice.

I gave my earphones back on my desk and turned on computer.

I went on Black Veil Brides official side, but there was nothing new.

I heard my father, he was yelling as always and just because of stupid things...

He screamed:"3 women in this house and no one washed up the dishes".

And here's one man which is yelling all the time. You could wash the dishes too. I thought.

Everyday is the same.

Ohh and yeah i forgot to tell you. I have an older sister Tonia. She's 23 and she doesn't live in our house anymore, but sometimes she comes here on vacation. Even if she doesn't live here, father always says that here live 3 women. I'm a teenager, not a woman.

I was mad on father, actually i was crying. I wanted to go and cut myself again, but then I remembered that I won't meet BVB if I die today.

I went on twitter and saw that Andy tweeted something.

Hey Britain! I so fucking love you!! We want to thank every member of BvB Army for all what have you done for us! Concert will be in Manchester in 1 month. All the fucking love!! - Batman

I favorited and retweeted his tweet.

How I want to go on their concert, but my parents would never let me go. And I'm from Ireland so I can just forget on this. I thought.

Then I replied to Andy:
BVB army can't be BVB army without you, so thank you for being here for us. I really want to go, but I'm from Dublin and my parents are too weird to let me go. Do great show like always. Love ya.

As I replied, someone favorited this and woow it was Andy.

"Wait do I see right" was all i could say. And then i got new follower. Not whichever follower, but....Andy!!

I couldn't believe, he finally knows I'm alive. There are so many fans and he followed me.

"Thanks" i wrote him and he replied: "No problem. So you want to go on our concert?"

My god of course I want, but i can't.

Me: "Yeah. I love you more than i could ever scream".

Andy: "Wow. You're a huge fan, aren't ya?"

Me: "You can't even imagine. Your music saved me like milion times and I can't thank you enought. You're my batman".

Andy: "I'm nobody's hero, but thank you bride. I really want to meet you. Please come on our concert".

Me: "I want so fucking much, but you don't know my parents. They won't let me go".

Andy: "Run away. I'll come to ya if you won't come."

Me: "Hahaha ok fallen angel, calm down".

Andy: "We all are fallen angels"

Me: "Sings like an angel,screams like a devil".

Andy: "Who's that?"

Me: "It's you :)".

Andy: "I can't sing like an angel".

Nooo ofc you can't. Smh

Me: "Ofc you can, you're a fallen angel. If you say that you can't sing once again, I'm gonna kick you that much that you'll fall in heaven again".

Andy: "I'm scared bride, it's better for me to go now. Please come to the concert".

Me: "I'll try".

I told my mother, that next month will be BVB in UK and she said that I can't go from Ireland to UK, just to see 5 devils.

She said devils, so I corrected her. I said: "fallen angels" but she looked at me with the look of horror and told me that those things aren't for me. That I'm too young.

Hey, but I'm 17 years old, I'll be 18, 1 day after concert in Manchester. But if my mom says no, that means no.

Bye Andy, bye hope that i'll see my Heroes.

I went in the bathroom and made 3 deep cuts, then I was watching how my blood slow went out of my veins.

It was like all bad things went out and i'm clean again, my mind was clean. I heard that someone's coming, so I put my jumper on and went in my room.

It was 7 p.m. time for dinner. I didn't want to eat so I went to the park.

I was slow walking while I saw a little cat. I was playing with it and forgot on all  the problems that i have. When I relized that time was 9 p.m. I figured that the cat is a good company and it didn't have home so I took it with me.

If my parents find out that I have cat, they'll kill me. I thought, but I didn't really care.

When I got home my mom was scared, but when isn't she scared? I went upside to my room as she yelled: "Juliet! Dinner is cold".

I just ignored her and went to clean the cat. It has black fur and big blue eyes.

Like Andy i thought and i blushed. I could name it Fallen Angel, but no too long. Angel. Yeah, right name for my cat.

I cleaned Angel and then went for some meat for Angel.

While I was in bed, Angel was lying on me. "I'm sure that Andy would like you" I said as i fell asleep.