The party

As I was walking around the bar I saw Nadia Samuel and the new girl.

I walk towards them and they throw me a confuse look wondering I'm walking towards them.

"Hello I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie" I said to the new girl " hi. Rebeca but you can call me rebe" Rebeca said to me. I look at Samuel and Nadia and gave them a smile and a wave, and they did the same.

"Come I'll show you the way" I said to them, and I started walking and they did the same. And I heard rebeca said "why she's talking to us?" Samuel shrug, even though I can't see it I can feel it

As we get to the top I turned around to face them " well here we are, I'll see you guys later okay and find me if you need anything okay?" I said to them with a smile

"Thank you Elizabeth" Nadia said with a smile "Lizzie. just call me Lizzie okay?" I said to her "okay I'll see you later" I said to them.

I spot lu on the booth with Carla. I went to the booth to hear what they're talking about, And before I could be close to them Carla stood up and leave the bar.

I look at lu " she and Christian broke up " lu said taking a sip of her drink. I made 'ohh' face
" porqué?" I said to lu and she just shrug

"So what are you going to do now?" Lu ask me. I look at her and saw her already looking at me. "Just sit here with you, and keep Valerio under control" I look at her took her drink to take a sip. "Come on Lizzie, go party with them!" Lu said to nudging me and I let out a chuckle "what about you? And where is Guzman? shouldn't you be with him?" I ask her. She didn't say a word to me so I look at her.

"Lu. What's the problem?" I ask her. I caressing her shoulder, but when she looked at me I saw tears building at her eyes
That's when I moved forward to hug her and smoothing her back. "It's complicated. I feel like he doesn't love me anymore Lizzie" lu said to me. I pull back to give her a tissue to wipe does tears away.

"Boys are just so stupid lu. They don't appreciate what they have, but once they lost you. They'll realize what a big mistake they made" I look at her with a smile trying to cheer her up "don't be sad, lu. You're Lucrécia Montesinos! What did we said before?" I said to her at raise both my eyebrows and look at her.

"We don't cry just because a boy is hurt us, we keep our heads up, and prove them they can't hurt us!" We both said and we laugh together and I look at her "Go lu. Go get what's yours" I said to her giving her a smile and she did the same "thank you Lizzie. you're the best sister, and the wisest,smartest sister" she said to me, i giggled " I know " I said to her and we both laugh again.

" when are you going to tell him, Lizzie?" Lu said to me and threw her a confused look and she rolls her eye at me " you know what I'm talking about Lizzie, when are you going to tell him that you love him?" Lu said to me, waiting for me to respond. "I'm his sister. Lu" I said to her, taking a sip from the champagne I have on me, well lu's champagne.

" you always turn the table, we're talking about you!" I said her with a nervous laugh. I look at her and she's already starting at me again. I sign " I'll tell him. When the right time comes lu. I promise" I look at her and she smiled "don't be too long to tell him that or else somebody will get him" she said to me. Before I could say something I heard Valerio and I turn to where the sound came from and saw Guzman and Samuel about to fight.

Lu saw it too so we went to them. " Hey. Hey! We are here to party not to have a fight" Valerio said with a smile and he look at me and smile even wider.

"Come on Samuel let me give you something to drink" Valerio said as he lead the way to the bar. He mention me to follow him so I did, but before I could go after him I look at lu and give her a smile and look at Guzman. to mention he to go after him, she just smiled and go after him.