Chapter 5: Don't touch my tutu

"Guys, it's time to eat dinner!!" Stormie our mom says. Ross runs down first.

"What's to eat?"

"Shrimp and pasta. Your mother's homemade recipe." Rocky and Ryland come down.

"I'm so hungry!!!" Ryland yells.

"Guys shh! Your sister is taking a nap." Mark says

Riker POV

I'm not hungry and I don't want to eat. I don't feel like it. I sit and bang on the drums. When my mother comes up.

"Rike, it's time to eat. What's wrong?"

"I'm fine and I don't want to eat."

"Ok then I'll save some for you." She was going to shut the door when Rydel screamed. Gosh. She's loud.

Rydel POV

"DONT TOUCH ME!" My brother hit me on the leg. I wasn't glad. My mom and dad came in with a worried face.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" My mom says.

"Ryland was messing with me!" He laughed at me. That's it. I run and hit him back when someone pulls on my tutu. It was Rocky.

"Little Princess doesn't like her tutu touched?" I hated being called little princess.

"In a way, I'm way older than you. So don't bother."

"Guys, don't mess with your sister. Dinner is ready. So I would choose not to. If so, you will not have music on for a week." Music was everything to us so we stop messing and go to eat. Ross was at the table already. Of course, momma's boy!:) He hates it but we all know he is. I can't wait to tell him alone about Laura. But it's going to be hard since there's five of us kids. We sit in the order we always sit: Mom, Dad, Riker(which isn't there), Ryland, Ross, me, then Rocky. Usually after we rehearse our music. I can't wait.