Chapter 6

Everyone was looking at you and everything was silent. You soon took a deep breath in and out as you made your final decision. It was all up to you and you could see why veo had chosen you, to make the final decision verse anyone else. You soon got up from the ground and looked at everyone, as your clear your throat to make sure you are heard well enough.

Y/n " I vote we should I allow our brothers and sister of the omatcayia and metkayian to stay with us , we can't turn them away during their time of need"

Veo " then to decide you all will be granted sanctuary here"

Jake " thank you"

Veo " I'm not done you all will learn the ways of our clan if you are going to stay here and the human will be watched closely"

Jake " yes we can make that happen"

Veo " those anyone offer to help Jake sully and tonowair family and the humans" the whole village has become quite as mo own do was offer to take the chance.

Y/n " I will sir I will help them learn the way and I will help the humans as well and their avatars, as I already have meet them and we know either a bit"

Veo  " are you sure of this matter"'

Y/n " yes sir I'm sure"

Veo " then it decided y/n will teacher the leaders families and the humans, let's hope they can learn or way or be called useless or a bad omen"

Tupia " I will also take time of my day to help teacher ronal and her healers, my healer won't mind helping as well ... let see what you ladies can do"

Ronal " thank you"

Veo " tomorrow other mentors will be handed out and named that all" soon everyone went back to eating their meal, and you and yaimi were looking at each other having a silent talk.

Y/n " thanks for walking me home"

Yaimi " you are my friend and i wouldn't want to leave you alone with them, around so how has it been"

Y/n " it has been good so far they haven't done anything bad yet"

Yaimi " if you need help with teaching them I'm here ma y/n I won't leave you alone with them"

Y/n " I will be fine my dear"'

Yaimi " who goes there what makes you think it good to seek behind, anyone in the dead of night" soon neteyam had come stepping out of the dark with his hands held up.

Neteyam " I don't mean any harm I came to see y/n that all"

Yaimi " what do you need from her at this time of night couldn't it wait"

Neteyam " I wanted to thank her for voting on let's us stay her"

Yaimi " ......."

Y/n " your welcome neteyam"

Yaimi " we can talk more in morning should be getting home neteyam"

Neteyam " oh yes thank you again y/n" neteyam soon walked off as you and yaimi went, back go walking but neteyam had looked back to see you both walking into one hut. Neteyam didn't stay that long to see yaimi soon leave your hut after making sure neteyam was fully gone.

The next day

Y/n " oh hello Jake and norm you both seem lost"

Jake " oh yes we are looking for veo as we need to speak with him as my human friends will like to come"

Y/n " I cam bring you to him he would be with the hunter and warriors at the moment"

Jake " oh thank you"