Chapter 71 - 75

এChapter 71 Let's Try To See If You Are Right

    Registration for the Dessert Championship has officially started.

    In bonape, the assistant handed the confirmation letter to Rose.

    Rose opened it for a closer look, the corners of his mouth curled up.

    The inaugural Galactic Dessert Championship was literally made for him.

    Bonape has not been profitable since it opened. Although it is normal for a new restaurant to be unprofitable for half a year, he is from the Luo family. Even if bonape is new, his contacts and background are not new.

    The money was spent, the relationship moved. Seeing the end of the year, he couldn't just give his father such a report card.

    The profit cannot be reversed for a while, but if he wins the dessert championship, it will be different.

    People's attention will be attracted by the gold medal and forget to pay attention to those boring statistics.

    Ross folded his hands and rested his chin. There are three chefs in the store, each of whom happens to be in charge of one task, and there are two other small craftsmen who are also good enough to serve as backups.

    There's just one problem, none of them are very good at styling.

    Rose has read the information of the dessert competition in the age of the earth. After a hundred years of development, the catering industry at that time was in a period of prosperity.

    All the desserts in the competition are so beautiful that they are completely works of art, which makes people afraid to eat.

    Rose admits that they have regressed a lot now.

    Except for one person, Ye Chuxin.

    He thought of Ying Youhuan's huge wedding cake, and he always felt that this was not all she could do.

    With her team, it will be difficult for bonape to win the championship.

    Ross turned the seat and looked out the window.

    As far as he knows, Zhitian only has three chefs now, and the competition requires three people to participate.

    What would happen if... Chu Xin lacked a helper? Can you still finish the game?

    Rose bowed her head. What were the names of the other two chefs in her shop... time for someone to look it up.

    Two days later, Rose called Koyama to the office.

    "Do you know Marina?" he asked.

    Xiao Shanjing thought about it, and replied truthfully: "I worked under me for a few days. What's the matter?" "

    What do you think of her?"

    "She can endure hardships, has a passion for making desserts, and has a good talent."

    Ross listened Smiling straight up: "Then why did you let her slip away?"

    Xiaoshanjing said with a smile: "I thought it was a waste for her to stay in Sweety." "

    So, you have been kind to her " Rose nodded and said, "How about letting her work in our store, I will help you."

    Koyamai was stunned for a moment, and said, "Why?" "

    During this time, you are going to prepare for the championship. But come here, I want to hire two more people."

    Koyamai looked at Ross, paused and said, "If Marina changes jobs, Zhitian may not be able to participate in the competition."