12

After the tour finished I go back to my dorm and lay in bed to take a nap but I can't find the sleepy self that I was during the classes.

So I decide to go to the music room.

I know the classes finished around a hour ago, so I'm hoping no one decided to stay afterhours there.

I sit on the piano and I start to play it.

This is so relaxing. I feel myself so me when I play it. The only people that have ever heard me play is my family and Liz.

I love playing it, but I love even more when no one is here to see. I like the fact that it is just calming and that no one talks about it.

I could be here and play for hours. My grandparents teached me most of the songs I know, the others I learned by myself.

After what seemed minutes but were actually hours I stop playing, but only because it's 9:30pm, the party is at 10:30pm.

"Girls are you all ready to partyyy?" I ask them as I enter the dorm.

"For sure" both of them answer as each of them choose a place to makeup theirselves. I am sat at the ground, with the big mirror, Amelia is a bathroom makeup girl, and Liz's in the bed.

After our makeup we decide our looks.

Honestly I have no idea what to wear. In the end we all decide to wear black dresses, but they're all very different from eachother.

As I am finishing to touch up my hair, I hear loud knocks on the door.

Amelia goes and open up. The boys are ready
"obviously freaking Bell is the one to be late" Nate says "Only cause you said that, we're gonna be even more late" I say as I sit on the ground again but Flynn puts me up "no way. Let's go"

We all leave to go to the party. We go into Elliot's van. Liz said she won't drink, so she's driving us there and getting us back.

The way there I am the one who's putting the musics, one of the ones I play is 'Let'em Know' from Bryson Tiller.

"Wasn't this music trash?" Nate asks me, and I immediately regret choosing that song.

"It is. I don't why it played" I try to lie about it "Sure, that's why it's on your playlist right?" He asks me and I roll my eyes "It isn't" I say as I look back to face him. "just admit my music taste is fucking awesome" he says smirking at me

"never in a million years." I change the music to another one "really? You're gonna skip the best song you've played so far just because I like it?" he asks me "honestly I'm just glad you don't like the music, otherwise I'd start thinking I have bad taste" he says as he relaxes himself on his seat.

I roll my eyes at him.

—//— at the party

Finally we arrived.

I enter the party and I see that it is clearly everyone new. I recognize very few people here, Amelia went who knows where, elliot just found his gilfriend, Leonard and Nate fucking disappeared and Flynn is talking to some randoms.

There's only me and Liz now.

"If you wanna go somewhere, I get it. Don't stay here cause of me girl" I say to Liz as I watch her look around "I know that, I just don't wanna see Elliot and that Sabine girl making out so I'm looking everywhere else" she responds quietly "well, I think I need some drinks. Too bad you won't" I tell her as I go to the kitchen "disgusting" I whisper to Liz as I see Nate and that same chick from library making out in the kitchen "let's come back another time" Liz whispers to me "no fucking way, they're at the other door liz, the drinks are right here" I say as I go to grab a cup and pour some vodka and sprite in it.

"See? No big deal?" I tell Liz and I turn my back to the making out session. "Again this girl interrupting us?" I hear a feminine voice say from behind.

I won't answer, I won't answer, I won't answer, I won't answer, I won't answer, I won't answer,

I stop at the place I was, just give her the finger and walk away, gosh I can't deal with this right now.

I drink from my cup and me and Liz go to the dancing part of the party.

We dance and go back for drinks for like 2 hours, so now it's 12:30 am.

I was perfectly dancing when someone decides to hit my fucking cup and all the drink spilled on my clothes. Thank god it's black.

But guess who fucking hit it? Exactly, the girl who was making out with Nathaniel.