Tieing his hair

Your P.O.V

I was with the Kaulitz twins, Georg, and Gustav watching them rehearse. Usually they wouldn't invite me to watch their practices, they always wanted to stay focused and keep it private

I would take some photos of Tom when he wasn't looking and neither were the others

Tom kept shaking his head, back moving his dreads back. Usually he would have a hair tie but he had lost it at my place

I had found it but I didn't really wanna give it back to him, I wanted to keep it since I have most of his things

Georg looked at Tom and chuckled a bit before speaking "Tom if your dreads are really bothering you right now tie them"

Tom sighed moving his dreads of his face "I would man I really would but I don't have any hair ties right now I lost my last one at N/N's"

I slightly laughed at Tom's hair situation, which made him turn around and glare at me "Have you found my hair tie yet?"

I stared at him before slowly shaking my head at him "Nope I have not found your hair tie"

I fiddled with the hem of my sweatshirt hiding the hair tie. He sighed and decided to keep rehersing

After a while I noticed Tom slightly getting irritated with his dreads. I sighed and decided to get up

I walked over to Tom making him turn around to look at me and stop playing "You not having your hair tie is really irritating you isn't it?"

Tom nodded grabbing his dreads with one hand "Really is but I'll buy new ones later tonight"

I giggled at him before lowering his head down grabbing his dreads "Yea you will but right now there is no need for you to get bothered anymore"

He looked at me confused before asking "What do you mean by that N/N?"

I grabbed the other half of his dreads and tied it putting his head back up moving small pieces of his dreads out of his face "There we go all better"

He smiled at me before he realized something "Wait a minute you did find my hair tie you little liar!"

He grabbed my waist while I laughed at him "Yes I did I just didn't wanna give it back, and you will give it back to me after you're done"

I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing his cheek "You little thief" He whispered in the crook of my neck...

_______________________________________

First two imagines of my bill book are out now enjoy!