Chapter 37

Hearing the truth all gasped. They didn't expect them to be the villain of their life. They still can't digest the fact that their belowed childhood whom they considered lesser than a brother he and his father/son are trying to finish their family. Karan and Varun are still stunned as they didn't expect a betrayal from their most loved Daughter/sister. A loud thud heard startling everyone and they only see a furious Jai and Ray and the red stained cheeks of Karan and Varun who are still in shocke and trying to gasp what happend.

Jai: Mujhe abhibhi vishwas nahi horaha hai ki thum donon ne hi yeh sab kiya hai

Ray: I am ashamed to call u friend

Aditya: Kya bigda hamne teri

Debu: Hamne thum dono ko apne Papa aur Bhai ki sthan diya aur we didn't expect this in our dreams also

Vaishu: Mujhe bhi sharam aaraha hai aapdonon ko Papa aur bhai bolne main

Varun: U bloody chea....(Before he could complete a hard slap land on his another cheek by Abhi)

Abhi: Mere wife ko kuch bolne ka haq nahi hai thujhe u bastard

Kj: Hame sirf yahi jaanna hai

Dj: Kyun kiya aisa

(Both are silent which makes the mens furious Sid hold Varun's collar angrily)

Sid: (Shouts giving a punch) Batao

Karun: Main bataata hoon

Flashback

Jai Aditya and Karan are childhood best friends. Jai and Aditya are always better than Karan which created a slight jealousy in his mind but he always shrug it off. When they grown up karan fell in love with karuna.(one sided hai) When he was about to propose her Jai has already reserved his seat in her heart. This started to his jealousy to hate but he didn't showed it bcz he is waiting for the right time. Later Jai and Aditya started their own buissnes and grown up in a blink of eye but karan not which make his hatred to grown up. Then 3 got married  to love of their lifes. Jai offerd his job as medical head in Joshi hospital. Then they had their children and same goes with Varun there is only diffrence that here Debu was in the place of Jai. Later he told his problem to his Dad and started planning to take the revenge.

Flashback ends

Varun: Mujhe nafrat hai thumlog se (To Debu)thum hamesha mujse aage dha class main tu topper aur main hamesha 2nd. Arts main, sports main, studies main koi bhi jagah main mera place hamesha thumhare baad. Jab main Ananya ko pyar kiya thum usse bhi mujhse cheen liya (To Vaishu) Lekin tu main thumse ye umeed kabhi nahi ki dhi how could u betray us ham teri apne hai

Vaishu: (sarcastically) Dhoka dene main thum kaha bura ho mereliye mera Papa aur bhai thab hi margaya dha when i found ur real face

Sid: (something strikes in his mind) 1min (Shwetha and Aaru) Thum 3nom ko yeh sab kaise pata 🤨

Shwetha: Actually haldi ke din........

Flashback

(Shwetha went to kitchen to drink water. Same time Varu enters)

Shwetha: Thum aadi raat ko yaha kya kar raha hai

Varu: Paani peene aaya dha aur aap

Shwetha: Same (They drink water and going to their while chit chatting. They were passing through Abhinavi's room but they hear something. Shwetha felt something suspicious. They decided to hear everything. They gasped hearing what they said. In the shock a flowervase mistakenly fell down by Shwetha. Abhinavi turned and got shocked by finding them behind her.)