SYNOPSIS

The plot follows the life of a girl ( Nandini Ahluwalia ). 

Being born as the daughter of a business tycoon couple, Nandini never received love from her parents as her mother died right after giving birth, and her father (Manish Ahluwalia - chairman of Vintage group) hated her since birth holding her responsible for the demise of his beloved wife. She was deprived of paternal love, care and trust. There was only her brother, Abhimanyu whom she could rely on from the beginning. He loved her the most, he saw his father hating on his sister and ignoring his parenting duties towards both the kids and that made him take care of her even more. He hated all their fights on dining, the father being too rude to the daughter, and forcing the son to join the company when he was interested in fashion design. That's when Nandini had a deal with Mr Ahluwalia (yeah, that's how she addressed him) to set Abhimanyu free as she would take over the business. Somehow her father trusted her and agreed with it. But she realised she chose hell while providing heaven to her brother. 

Her college life is no less than hell; no friends, constant bullying, getting secluded and every unpleasant thing happening around her. All this trouble, this mess, led to her depression, and anxiety and now she started self-harming. Forced Abhimanyu to move out and who currently lives in his luxurious apartment and has a name in the fashion world. She used to meet him every weekend but ever since she suffered from depression she started distancing herself from everyone. Abhimanyu and his girlfriend ( Mukti Vardan ) have often asked her to talk it out, but she always shrugs off saying she is tired because of university and business.

She meets Manik Malhotra, the so-called "bad boy" of the college, who is secretly charmed by her. Despite his tough exterior, he takes care of her without making it obvious and often teases her to hide his true feelings. Manik is always by her side, protecting her from anything and anyone who might cause her harm.

Check out the story to know If MANIK would be able to protect her from HERSELF and HER FATHER.........