🍋After kiss🍋

No one's POV:

Y/N slowly removes William's jeans, revealing a massive tent in his boxers. She can see some wet spots in said boxers so she knew he was already spewing out pre cum.

"Open your mouth," he commands her. "Now."

Y/N doesn't hesitate for a second and opens her mouth wide. William puts his thumb on his cock head and guides it towards Y/N's tongue until the entire tip is touching the back of her throat.

"That's a good girl," William moans. "Take it all in your mouth."

Y/N moves her hands to grab hold of William's thighs and push herself forward so that her lips are pressed tightly against the underside of his cock.

William holds still for a moment and lets Y/N take control. Her head is bobbing up and down quickly now, taking every inch of his cock deep into her throat. She keeps repeating the motion, never losing any rhythm or speed.

After a few more seconds of Y/N's ministrations, William decides he has waited long enough. He reaches down and places his hands on the side of Y/N's head, forcing her to keep moving up and down.

"Yeah, you like that don't you bitch? You love giving me pleasure don't you?" William gives a sly smirk as he keeps on thrusting in her throat.

William continues thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, giving her a total of ten strokes before pulling it completely out. He puts his finger in her mouth then rubs some of her saliva onto his cock and then rubs it all over the top portion of it, coating as much of it as possible.

Y/N doesn't seem to notice what he is doing, even though she is staring right at him.

"Look at my cock bitch," William tells her. "Do you see how shiny and wet it is from your spit? That's because you've been working your pretty mouth on it. Now suck it again, take my cock in your mouth and give me another blow job."

Y/N is shocked by William's dominance but does exactly what he orders her to do, After a while she stands up and lowers herself down on in front of William. She sticks her ass in the air and raises her butt up so that her pussy is sticking out towards William.

William takes his cock and positions it where Y/N wants it, lining his shaft up with her dripping hole.

He presses his cock against her slit and pushes forward slowly. When his dick is fully lodged inside her, he stops pushing forward and begins thrusting in and out of her pussy, building up speed.

"Yes," he moans while he thrusts inside Y/N's poosay. (<— intentional)

As William is pounding away at Y/N's pussy, he notices a drop of blood trickling down the side of her leg. He pulls his cock out of her pussy and looks down to see that one of her eyelashes had gotten stuck in her skin when he was ramming his cock into her mouth. He reaches down and picks up the loose strand of hair and wipes it off onto her thigh.

"There," he says. "You're bleeding again. I guess you are no longer an innocent little virgin."

He sighs and leans down and kisses Y/N on the forehead.
"Goodnight, my love," he says. "I'll see you tomorrow."

__________________

A/N: 566 words for a smut chapter! Nice! This is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's bad.

OMG I ACCIDENTALLY DID CASSIDY TWICE IM SO SORRY