Chapter 1

In a reasonably large theater with rows of red seats covering the floor, a fancy red carpet down the middle, lights spread on the ceiling, and a projection screen big enough you could put a whale on it. 

After a few moments, the ceiling turned on, and a blinding light erupted from the rows of seats. The light dissipated as several groups of individuals started to fill the theater.

"Mou, I wonder how we got here~," a certain ink elf said with a grin to her group of fellow Flame Chasers.

"Mei-senpai, look at that giant screen, perfect for a date for the both of us," an excited white-haired girl said to the one sitting beside her.

"Idiot Tuna," A gray hair girl with twin tails muttered to the energetic white-haired.

Hearing that sentence she responded back "What did say you flat brat," then the two argued about who was better, as a redhead, a small nun, and Class Monitor smiled at their argument.

Meanwhile, a mature version of the white-haired girl with a whitish purple looked at them with a nostalgic gaze and even noticed her Herrscher Self looking too but seen looked away at a blonde man dressed as a noble with a glare. 

Said a blonde man looking at pair of women, one a tall white-haired nun, and one pink-haired Miko with bunny ears being affectionate with each other. 

He looked with envy but acceptance not noticing a Maid, a Valkyrie named after a sword, one who practices the art of the sword sitting behind him, watching the man very closely

A "lobster" and blue mop head scientist talking with a reasonable man about their situation, intending to take notes on the place.

A blonde mother who runs an orphanage and is definitely not the Supreme Guardian of a ruined world, making sure two girls, one blue and one pink do not cause any trouble along with looking after an indigo-eyed girl familiar with death.

Each of the groups started to notice their surroundings with familiar faces filling the seats and the giant screen in front of them as it started to project words.

'Hello everyone, I hope you all got yourself comfortable. You must have noticed that your powers and abilities have been temporarily disabled.'

Everyone seeing the words on the screen tried using their powers but to no avail, nothing popped out, and even the ones closer to Divine Beings had the same result.

'Before I tell you all why I brought you all here, why don't you all introduce yourselves first.'

The first one to speak up was an energetic young hair girl "Kiana Kaslana from St. Freya Academy, my dream is to find my stinky Dad who left to get milk and marry Mei-senpai."

Sitting next to her left was a teenager who had long purple hair, flustered by the comment she stood up "Please stop saying that Kiana. Raiden Mei also from St. Freya,"

After that, the twin tails went up, "Bronya Zaychik from St. Freya,"

Next, the redhead who was an enthusiast of alcohol stood up, "Himeko Murata, a Teacher from St. Freya," many looked at her with melancholy smiles.

Lastly, the short nun stood but many couldn't see her, she stood up on her chair and introduced herself, "Theresa Apocalypse, Principal of St. Freya,"

The next group to go was the Pink Elf and her friends.

"Heya, Elysia from World Serpent," the elf said with a bubbly tone and a wink.

With that, the introductions continued to go on without any issues except for when a blonde Overseer was up next, being put in the spotlight most of the audience glared at him but luckily a Pink Elf came to save him.