Book2 Chapter 4 Sparks

🍎Renesmee POV🍏

I am going to be totally honest here. We didn't stay at the winter formal dance for long .Turns out I am just like my mother dancing is not my thing. 

Plus I didn't want to make Jacob uncomfortable.  This night just kept  getting better.  We bump into some of my mom and dad friends.

Thankfully they did notice the family resembles.  One of did recognized Jacob her name is Angela.  She works as a counselor at forks High School. 

About 2 hours in I noticed Jacob was getting irritated my all the teens around him.  "You want   to go " I asked him

  "Sure let's go " we very casually walked out the back door.  Jacob and  I stop in are tracks .
There it was the famous gazebo. With the winking lights . It's more beautiful than I imagined.

"Jacob pulled Me in that direction.  One last dance. "
"Fine I guess. "
After all the times my mom and dad have told me the story about the gazebo.

"Now I'm doing the same thing. "

"He put his hands on either side of my face and bent down to kiss me. And it was such an easy thing now—no hesitation, 

"Honestly when he left with Evie I felt incomplete. "Now he is here with me and this time it's for forever. "No one can take him away from me again. "

"How are you doing this? You're supposed to be a newborn Werewolf/Vampire and here you are, dancing calmly with me, smiling at me, kissing me! You're supposed to be thirsty and nothing else."

"I'm a lot of else," he countered. "But I'm pretty thirsty, now that you mention it."

I laughed ok  "I'm pretty sure Grandma Esme and Grandpa Carlisle "cooked us dinner. "They love excuses to use the kitchen."

I stretched up on my toes and kissed him once more. "I love you.

I took his hand, and we ran to the car. I stretched my hand keys I told him.

Renesmee I wanted to tell you then that you didn't need to apologize, I felt horrible that you were so sad. This isn't your fault—"
It was my fault?  For believing Evie's story and lies.

Everything was my fault! I had ruined my own life

"And it isn't all bad..." he continued. "I'm... well, my head is still spinning and I know there are a million things to think about .

I'm sad, of course, but I'm also good, Renesmee. I'm always good when I'm with you."
I stared at him, dumbfounded. He was good? After losing everything?
"You aren't angry at me for what I've done to you? "You all save me from dying ".

If it weren't for Carlisle and Edwards quick thinking I would be dead right now.

                          🍎To Be Continued 🍏