7

"Here" I said passing warm milk towards her.
She look up at me. Her eyes are magical so innocent and big.

" I don't want milk its smell make me feel like vomiting "

" Enough of lies drink it like I haven't seen mom forcing you to it" I said and put drink on table.

"Let's finish writing I will drink it slowly". She said sweetly.

Daksh nodded his head and grab register and pen they start writing.

" Its my work and look at him he is more concentrated in writing I don't like writing that's why I make my friend do my school work " She thought in mind

"Roshni why you are not writing look I'm done did you complete yours. Give me your work let me see how much you have done " He said and take register from her hand.

She was nervously looking at him.

" Roshni its been two hours love and you haven't even done half of your work" He said but roshni was stuck with love word.

" My fingers are hurting my both leg are also hurting. I can't concentrate ." She said stretching her legs and showing her finger to him.

" Total two subject work are done three are left and madam you haven't even completed half of work nonsense. Leave it we will fo it Tomorrow if ayaan come then we will give him to do also if not then we both will complete."

She happily nodded her head and forward her hand in front of him.

"What" He said.

" Your phone " She said smiling showing her teeth.

" No go and watch TV or you can continue your work again" He said

" Buy me a phone too please "

"I will buy it once you get into college now let's watch movie ".

" I'm going to my room. I'm going to sleep" She said rubbing her eyes acting like sleepy.

" Why can't you watch movie with me. Don't you want to spend some time with me " Daksh said disappointed with every time rejection.

" I'm just sleepy really " She said and run to her room .

Let's go for walk I don't think she will go with me. He think and went to park.

Here roshni was sitting on her bed while drawing something on her notebook.

"It's so beautiful" She said looking at her drawing.

Without her knowing being bored she slept in some minutes...

In evening dakhs come back holding some packet in his hand. He directly went to roshni room knocking on her door not getting response he enter in her room.

" Roshni wake up its evening you shouldn't sleep in evening " Daksh said and caress her face finding it hot. He curse under his breath and shake her.

" Let me sleep just five minutes more" She said in sleepy voice.

But dakhs called her name loudly which cause her wake up she quickly sit on bed.

"Sorry i slept " She said.

" Look you were having fun in rain right is that the reason you got fever"

"Fever..... Leave this fever my body is paining so much if you haven't punished me in morning then it won't have happened"

"I bring fried momos for you but now I don't know if I should give it to you or not" Daksh said showing her packet of it.

" I'm fine give it to me " She said and jump towards it but daksh move that packet and she fall on him.

" I don't think I should give it to you let me tell aunt to make some porridge. "

" I will not eat it you can have it on your own" She said at same time their door bell ring she look at daksh excitedly.

"Ayaan right, I'm going to open door " She said and jump out of bed and run to open a door.

"How it can be ayaan don't he tell me he is busy" Daksh said to himself.

" Ayaan you come why don't you come early you know your bhai scold me in front of my teacher and...

" Roshni let him rest for sometimes look at his face he is looking tired ." He said looking at the seen in front.

Roshni break her hug and happily take step back.
"Go and get fresh up I have made some rolls for you don't tell daksh I will heat it up" She whisper in ayaan ears and run towards kitchen.

"Don't run roshni" Come daksh voice.

"You told me you won't come then how did you come" Daksh ask and take ayaan bag from his shoulder.

" I got free and I miss you so much by the way she has temperature " Ayaan said and lay on couch.

" Yes she did enjoy her time in rain by the way go get fresh don't just sleep right after you come here"

" And she eat some roll which she is bringing for me. You were not aware about it right" Ayaan daid laughing.

" Go otherwise I will kick you out both then take her to your shared room" Daksh said and sit besides him.

"First tell me what happen why we're she crying and what school" Ayaan ask.

Daksh tell him everything from mom call to home thing. Ayaan make o face .

" You shouldn't have slapped her in front of her teachers I mean I'm not telling you to not correct her in personal but don't do it in front of other. Her ego got hurt more then physical. "
"I'm going to fresh up and give her medicine for fever and if it don't go down then tell me " He said and went upstairs.

Roshni come there holding plate in her hand.

" Where is he I bring it for him"

"Where is mine are you going to give him all ok then I'm going to eat these fried momos" Daksh said and take a bite of it she snatch momos from his hand

" Don't you know how to eat it let it be I will eat it I love spicy food" She said and after serving her in new plate start devouring it.
Not for long it got snached from her hand.

"Who is giving it to you.... Don't you had roll you are not getting it right now "
Ayaan said sternly which was new for roshni she never hear him talking to her in this tone.

" Ayaan.. Give her back let her eat "

" Daksh did you give this to her don't you know it's not good thing first she already had temperature and she had rolls during day right . Roshni you are not getting it understand " He said hearing this tone she run to her room.

" Why did you take it from her" Daksh said glaring at ayaan who was also glaring him.

"If you are doing it to pacify her because you punish her then do it after some day can't you see she has fever it will do no good" Ayaan said angrily.

" Stop giving me lecture go to my room there are some school work of roshni complete it with me "

"What why are we doing it ...... Ok don't show me this eyes I'm coming "

" You shouldn't had talked to her in that way she is soo upset already she was upset whole day but when you come at least she was happy but you... "

" I will talk to her later let's complete her work I'm feeling like moms like kids get homework and moms have to do it " Ayaan said laughing daksh join hik in it.

They complete her whole work sitting till mid night.......

......