QIloid the sequal

One day Q and I were hanging out with Motes Cho-Chan and Wa-Kun when suddenly handed them a flier and told them to go shopping with Liszt Bada and Tchaiko. While the five of them were out Motes held a singles party with kanoes (kanae) friends and started doing silly things. While Motes Chopin Wagner and sousuke were doing silly things and CHEATING on their husbands suddenly they burst into the room with Davie by their side. H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-how could you do this to me M-m-m-m-m-motes and Chopin 🥺🥺🥺 said I. Tears started forming in Q's eyes as he saw Wagner pookems simping over some other goofy friend of kanoe. "W-w-w-w-w-Wagner pookie.... I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SERIOUS!!!!!" Davie 504 stood there in shock as he saw his beloved sousuke with some other crusty girl. And then I's eyes turned RED with RAGE and CHARGED at the goffy girl that Chopin was with and then Q's eyes also turned RED with RAGE and also charged at the crusty ahh girl that was all over Wagner and then Davie joined in and it was quite the sight seeing a bunch of people fighting to the death for their lover. And then Motes Wagner sousuke and Chopin all realized their mistake and were like "oh my days we are so sorry we cheated you guys are so much better" then they started helping them fight. And then they lived happily ever after and Beethoven and tomato (Schubert) were on their honeymoon and the seven of them joined them. The end.