Chapter 11: The Smart, Blind And Overdramatic

Bai Jing and Fang Yu took some time to adjust before they were happy that their daughter was so successful and didn't ask her, why she did not tell them such an important matter before.

They know that Bai Yue did this to prove that the heights, that other people know about, is not just because of her family background, instead, it is because she is capable enough.

They know that their daughter have always had very large ambitions and on knowing that she have achieved them, they feel nothing but happiness and pride for being the parents of such an outstanding girl.

"Bai Yue, you, are you stupid?" asked Xie Yun in a gloomy voice.

Everyone looked at Xie Yun in shock. Xie Yun is the second eldest in their group and usually calls everyone with their nicknames. Only when she is very angry at someone will she call their full name?

Jiang Yu looked at Xie Yun and asked her while whispering, "Sister Yun, what are you saying? At this time we should comfort her. Why are you instead scolding her?"

Xie Yun looked at Jiang Yu and others, "You all better keep quiet I am talking to Bai Yue here."

Everyone, being most afraid of Xie Yun, just gave Bai Yue a look and said, you are on your own Yueyue, we can't go against her.

Bai Yue also gave a confused look at Xie Yun and asked in a voice that was hoarse from crying, "Why are you calling me stupid? No, I mean, I accept that it was stupid of me to believe in them, but do you have to add insult to my injury?"

Xie Yun looked at Bai Yue, who was looking at her with such a pitiful expression, that she almost laughed out.

But she still maintained her cold expression, "I am not saying that you are stupid for trusting them. They used to be your family, of course, you will trust them. I would do the same if I was in your place. In this matter you were not stupid, you were blind. I will do the same, but first, they need to deserve me being nice to them."

"I am saying that you are stupid because you just told us everything without concealing even a single thing, just after being betrayed. Don't you know how to prevent others from knowing everything about yourself? What if one of us also betrays you? You.. I.. you.."

"Ha... Forget about concealing something, you should always be wary of others, even if you have complete trust in them. You can do anything but never test human nature. Not to mention that, as you said, the end of the world is coming, where human nature can even further not be trusted. You were killed because you did not keep the card up your sleeve and instead told them everything. Now you are doing the same again."

Bai Jing who had calmed Fang Yu down, also agreed with Xie Yun, "Although I know that they will not betray you, Yueyue, in this I agree with Xiaoyun. Even if the people who are here will not betray you, you have to be wary of people, even the closest relatives."

At this time Bai Yue's eyes which had just dried, again started tearing up. "I am not that stupid. I told you everything after considering everything. These few days I have also been thinking if I should keep something from you all and not tell you, in case you ever betrayed me, but the very thought of keeping something from you and thinking that you would ever betray me made me feel guilty for even thinking about it. You all died for me, how can I even think that you will betray me? And if even you guys betray me, then I will be lonely in the world. Then what will I do alone in this world, which is going to end soon? It's better that I just die today."

Hearing this everyone was speechless.

Ming Xi, who had been unusually silent this whole time, went and gave Bai Yue a tight hug.

"Wuwuwuwuuu.... Yueyue, you have suffered so much. I am sorry, I wasn't able to protect you till the end. I was not able to keep you safe wuuuu..."

Ming Xi was crying so loudly that Bai Yue's eardrums were starting to hurt. "Xixi, can you please go further and cry? My ears are hurting."

Ming Xi, listening to this, started crying even louder, "Wahhhh.... Yueyue, you don't like me anymore."

Among Bai Yue's friends, there are three girls Jiang Yu, Ming Xi, and Xie Yun and two boys Mo Xuan and Su Yan.

Jiang Yu is the type who looks gentle but is serious during work.

Ming Xi is cheerful and keeps the atmosphere relaxed.

And Xie Yun is cold but caring and takes care of the smallest details. She is also very keen on the things that others may not notice.

Mo Xuan is a cunning fox, who always keeps smiling but is just waiting for the prey to jump into his trap, he is also good at making strategies. He is also called as the smiling tiger in their group.

Su Yan is always gentle and considerate. He is the person with the second highest IQ after Bai Yue in their group.

Bai Yue is the youngest among them, so she can be said to be the most pampered one among them.

But all of them can be ruthless when fighting.

All 6 of them have high attainment in fighting and can use all the weapons.

That's why they were able to live for so long during the end of the world and were able to have dual abilities.

"OK Xixi, stop crying and go in the corner and continue there. And Yueyue, do you have a space of 1000 sq mt.?" asked Xie Yun after accepting Bai Yue's explanation.

"No, this is the other thing I wanted to tell you all before you interrupted me. Stand up and touch my hand."