Chapter 3

"What do you mean you're not getting a search party together!?" Mitsuki screeched.

"We-We are-!" Naomasa clarified, keeping his tone calm as he delt with the hysterical parent before him. "-it's just going to take a few hours to organized and get the dogs-"

"Use Hound Dog!" All Might butted, "I'm sure he won't mind getting up early to-"

"Have you met him?" Midnight muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. "You wake him up any time before eleven and he is unbearable."

"I'm sure he won't mind making an exception." Naomasa replies, taking a deep breath while rubbing his forehead. "U-Um-" He clears his throat. "-let's go over the timeline one more time."

"Why!?" Mitsuki throws her hands in the air, "You've questioned the entire dormitory three times, get out there and find my son!"

"Mitsuki-" Masaru attempts to calm his wife. "-the officers are doing everything they can."

"They're not doing enough!" Mitsuki bites.

"(y/n)-" Naomasa walks over, "-you said you woke up around three in the morning, correct?" The officer questions, staring at his note pad. You gaze up from the floor, elbows still resting on your knees.

"Yes."

"Ok-" Naomasa nods, "-you then said you tries searching for Bakugo around the dorms and made several attempts at communication?"

"I tried calling his cell a few times-" You knitted your brows. "-yeah, then I called All Might and Mitsuki to see if he was there."

"But he wasn't."

"No." You tone hardening with each passing second, "For the hundredth time, I couldn't find him, now you do your job and-"

"I-I think what (y/n) is trying to say is, are we sure we need to go over this again?" Mina nervously laughed, "Can't we just go search for him already?"

"Unfortunately, no-" Naomasa shakes his head. "-there are protocols, we need to do this right-"

"And how exactly are you doing this right-?" You stand, turning to All Might's closest friend. "-by sitting here twirling your thumbs going over the information I spoon fed you!?"

"(y/n)-" All Might and Aizawa moved to your side.

"We don't want to jump the gun here-" Naomasa closes his notepad; "-the truth of the matter is Bakugo may not be missing at all-"

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Mitsuki charges over, Naomasa turns to you.

"You said he was upset the last time you seen him?"

"That has nothing-"

"He might have just left to get some air-"

"For ten hours!?" You raise your voice, stepping closer. "Do the fucking timeline Naomasa! He was last seen here, at 7:45pm, I woke up at 3:00am and he is still not here!"

"And you weren't on the premises when he was last seen?" Naomasa questioned.

"No." You growled, "I was out."

"Out?"

"Doing last minute errands for his party, it's his birthday today."

"Oh."

"So-" You step inches from his face, "-you think he's still out getting air?"

"(y/n)-" Aizawa looped an arm around you, pulling you back. "-calm down."

"You haven't even started the search for him, have you?" You accuse Naomasa. "You think he just took off to a friend's house."

"Naomasa?" All Might looks to Naomasa. "Is this true?"

"It better not be!" Mitsuki warns, throwing her arms out. "All his friends live in this house; he doesn't have any other friends! There is no other place he would go!"

"Mrs. Bakugo please-" Naomasa moves to comfort the mother, but you blocked his way, placing a finger on his chest.

"Start the search." You seethed, "Before I rip that fucking badge off your shirt and shove it so far up your ass you taste the metal!"

"Ok!" All Might toss his arms up, moving to stand in-between the two of you. "I think (y/n), you need to take a breather."

"Fuck no."

"Just for a minute." Aizawa agrees, touching your shoulder. "We are going to find him."

"How many times did you say that about me?" You shot back, glaring into your father's eyes before spinning on your heel, storming away.

"(y/n)!" Mina and Kirishima called, turning to jog after you.

"Follow me and I'll break your fucking kneecaps!" You bite over your shoulder.

"She-" Kirishima pulls on Mina's arm. "-She just needs a second."

"But-" Mina goes to argue.

"Nope." Kirishima shakes his head.

With a pounding heart you storm your way back into Katsuki's room, slamming the door behind you. Your breathing was ridged as you paced back and forth, pondering where Katsuki could be, you lick your lips, looking back at the door.

There was so much red tape Naomasa and All Might were going to have to jump through, it would take hours before a search party was made and even longer to get the word out about Katsuki missing.

You rubbed your face, not realizing how hard you were mindlessly nibbling at your bottom lip until you tasted blood.

"Fuck!" You shouted, holding your head. You were such an asshole to him! You blinked away the stinging sensation behind your eyes, trying to ignore the guilt gnawing its way through your chest cavity.

You turned, snatching your phone off the bed, with a blurry sight you quickly typed his number before holding it to your ear.

'Ring...Ring...Ring'

"What's up?" Finally, he answered.

"The day is yellow." Was all you blurted into the speaker.

Silence filled the phone.

"Well shit-" Shiro leaned forward on his couch, scratching his collarbone. "-normal spot?"

You hung up the phone as your eyes glowed their ghostly yellow, the knock on your door went ignored as you stepped into the cold shadow of Katsuki's bed.

"(y/n)-?" Aizawa walked into the room, taking a quick look around, he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "-shit."