RULES AND PAYMENTS

better not get a qiqi

RULES AND PAYMENTS!

at 10 pity... PLEASE DO NOT SHOP HOP. It is extremely disrespectful and discredits the creators on both sides. If you're just going to do that, why order at all? For those of you who don't know, shop hopping is when someone orders something at a graphics shop but then orders the same thing again in a different shop.

at 20 pity... MAKE YOUR FORM NEAT AND ORGANIZED. Please don't make it super hard to read with twenty different fonts and tons of grammatical errors. Keep it in one thread, not multiple comments, because that just gets messy. Most of all, put your order in the slots in the specific chapter batches. You can only order one pfp, bio, and/or carrd every time.

at 30 pity... USE FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS. If you order my graphics and only use it for only a while, that's wasting my efforts and time. If you dislike what I made you and want changes, please tell me! I will allow up to 2 redos for each order.

at 40 pity... PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND PATIENT. Remember that I have my own life as well, and may be busy. Don't excessively urge and bother the author to make your graphics faster, even if I may be slow, and just be kind!

at 50 pity... I ONLY DO ANIME/WEBTOON/MANGA/CARTOON STYLED CHARACTERS if you are requesting an icon! I am not comfortable nor used to making realistic icons.

at 60 pity... FOR CARRDS,  since the website implemented a 'verification code' step, I cannot make carrds on your account, so your carrd will have to be made on my account and you'll need to tell me any changes you want instead of doing them yourself, sadly.  

at 70 pity...FOLLOW ME PERMANENTLY. Add this book to a reading list and shout it out on your message board! After receiving your graphics, tell me what you liked and disliked about the graphics, and vote on the chapter your graphic is in. If you're feeling up to it, you can check out my other books as well! However, that is completely optional. The password for Genshin players is: which 5 star you first lost to. If you've never lost (gasp), then your favorite standard banner 5 star. Thank you.

at 80 pity... CREDIT ME. If you're ordering a bio or a carrd, I usually will put the credit in it! Just please don't remove the credit. The password for non-hoyoverse (genshin) players is choosing a name that you think sounds like a Genshin character name! If you're ordering an icon, please put the credit somewhere on your account that is easily visible.

at 90 pity... REMEMBER TO KEEP THIS A SAFE SPACE. Spread good vibes around, have fun and enjoy!

 Spread good vibes around, have fun and enjoy!