Found?

Author's Note: I apologize in advance if anyone sounds out of character or if a character doesn't get enough speaking lines/ attention. Life has been really crazy lately.

2012:
CptinRyanFan01 = Leo
screwbluntsais = Raph
TheTiredGenius = Dee
theCute1🧡 = Mikey
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rise:
✨LeonTheNeon✨ = Leon
theBabysitter = Raphie
BootyyyShaker9000 = Dontron {obiv}
✋BadassMysticWarrior🤚 = Angelo
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mutant Mayhem:
TheActualLeader = Leonardo {Now changed to Lee}
thefavoriteleader = Ralph
👾TechnoWeeb👾 = Donnie
FunkydancingGuy🕺= Mikester
—————————————————————————————————————

Universe: Mutant Mayhem

"Are you sure that Leo was here Donnie?" Raph asked his immediate younger brother, looking into the sewer tunnel with uncertain in his green eyes. After walking for at least an hour, the three brothers managed to find where Leo is supposedly. The sewer tunnel they stood in front of looked abandoned and destroyed, with some glass and metal on the floor. Knowing their Leo, he wouldn't even think about going into this tunnel because of the possibility of stepping on anything sharp. "It's what the signal says Raph, my tech hasn't failed us once so it can't fail us now." Donnie  said with confidence in his high pitched voice, somehow managing to sound serious about this situation.
Some chuckles came from Mikey's phone, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just can't handle how ridiculously high pitch your Donnie is." Leon admitted, not even trying to hide his laughter. Mikey could see the eye roll coming from Leon's Donnie, finding it odd on how drastically different Leon is from his Leo. "Now it's not the time Leo," Big Raph scolded Leon before looking at the camera with a concerned look, "Be careful you three, Raph has a feeling that something's wrong in that tunnel.". The more olive green Donnie squints his eyes at the camera, as if he's trying to get a closer look of his screen, "Um excuse me? Is it possible for you to zoom in on the glass on the floor, I think I can see some blood.".

A wave of worry came over the three brothers at the idea of their Leo being hurt, yes they all have seen their fair share of Leo getting hurt but those were only accidents. The idea of someone hurting their older brother and leader for any or no reason? That activated a feeling of anger and fear inside them. Raph shook his head to get those thoughts out of his head before he started to walk inside the sewer tunnel, "If he's hurt because of something stupid as glass then I'll-?!" The turtle in red started to say before he spotted Leo's phone in front of a huge hole. Without a word, Raph picked up the phone; staring at it for a moment before looking down the hole with a glare of anger but fear in his heart. "Raph? What did you find?" Mikey asked his older brother as he walked towards Raph with Donnie behind him.
"Donnie, what are the chances of Leo not falling to his death?" The hot-tempered turtle asked, the mood was now tense.
The turtle in glasses was about to respond before a loud roar echoed through the sewer tunnel, scaring the turtles both in real life and in the video call. "There goes my eardrums, he says as he turns down the volume from his computer." The soft shell turtle muttered in a deadpan voice although a bit annoyed. Meanwhile the three younger turtles looked at each other with worry and fear in their eyes. Without zero hesitation, Raph immediately took charge, "Donnie, are there any tunnels that are underneath this one?" The older brother asked with seriousness in his voice. His immediate younger brother looked at the sewer layout on his phone, studying and looking at the possible tunnels Leo could be in.