Kidnapped: Pt. 2

Jameson POV:

I was furiously scrolling through my last messages with Avery when my phone rang. As soon as I saw it was Oren I picked it up.
"Any news?" I say before Oren can talk. "Yes. We just got a message from her father." Oren replies.

"What did he want?" I growl, then start pacing. Ten steps forward, ten steps back. "He wants ten million dollars," Oren replies calmly. "WHAT? THAT MAN DESERVES NOTHING!" I yell, pacing faster. "There is an alternative though, her necklace."

Oh my god. How dumb could I be? I gave Avery a necklace that had a tracker in it! "Do we have its signal?" I ask, now basically jogging back and forth. "Yes, Ricky was to dumb to take it off."

"Then where is she?"
"London, we already have a plane booked"
"That's a nine hour flight!"
"We know."

I pull at my hair furiously. We wait fifteen hours just to realize she had a tracker on her? "I'm coming," I say, leaving no room for discussion.

Oren sighs. "The plane will be ready in a half hour, tell Grayson.

Avery's POV:

I squirm uncomfortably in my chair. I have given up most hope that Jameson is looking for me. He probably is dating some blonde chick already.

"Aw, is cricket uncomfortable? To bad your boyfriend is not here to help you," Ricky Grambs says, strolling in like he owns the place. I guess he does though.

"We just contacted your security team," he continues. "No response. Guess your not as important as you thought."

"Uhm, sir?" A nervous guard walks up to my father. "What!?" My father snaps, and the guard flinches visibly. "We think someone is trying to break in," he says. "We need to get you to safety."

"Who would try to break in? How do they even know where we are?" My dead beat dad responded his voice saying that he wanted to punch something or someone. Hopefully I wasn't the victim.

Just then a gunshot rang out and I flinched, the blackwoods coming back to me. "Where is she!?" I hear a familiar voice yell.

"Jameson!" I try to scream, but the gag muffles the sound so much it seems like a whisper. Ricky chuckles. "Cricket, you can't yell, how dumb are you?"  Then he turns back to the guard. "Fight them off. We can't move her without them noticing."

Another gunshot rings but This time the security guard drops. I scream knowing full well it's not going to be loud. My dad flees through the back door, leaving me by myself.

Jameson barges through the door. His face makes me flinch, it looked to angry. Jameson notices the movement and he rushes over to me, facial expression dropped immediately.

"Avery," he murmurs, removing the knots around my hands and feet easily. Silent tears roll down my cheeks and he wipes them away. Finally he removes the gag. I throw myself at him, and he catches me easily. Oh my god, I was so worried." He whispers in my hair.

"Don't ever leave again," I cry into his shoulder. "Never. You are mine forever."

Heyyyyy everyone! I just heard that the famous keefescabin stopped posting oneshots. I would love to say thank you to her for inspiring me. I will be trying to continue this, but I will not be having a regular posting schedule because of camps and stuff. Thank you so much to @marianysia for reminding me to update! Cya in the comments! Make sure to leave suggestions because I am not a creative person!

-MysticStella157