Chapter 5

The six made their way to a coffee shop, which in all honestly was not what the boys were expecting they werent complaining they had practically no money and most times The orphanage didn't serve lunch or even dinner at times.

After that they said goodbye to the boys and went back to the orphanage. It was about 1pm now and they teleported straight to their room. Almost on cue a worker walked in and said there was a family that wanted to meet them. The three glanced at each other, if they knew one thing it's that foster families were not good people. Most  families they went to just fostered them for the money treating them like salves. It wasn't uncommon for the families to hurt them either

but they wolud manage usually if ranboo is harmed to the point of not being able to teleport (a common occurrence sadly) Ranboo would be carried on tubbos back while they escaped.

The worker led them to a medium sized room with book shelves and nice chairs, and the brothers saw three people standing there. There was a blonde who appeared to be the dad with large black wings and a kind smile.

Then, there was the boy to the right he had long pink hair that was down to his back and somehow has a gold shimmer when the light caught it. He was dressed nicely with a white frilly shirt. He seemed to be wary of the brothers watching every step they make.

On the right side was another boy he had short brunette hair, a vibrant yellow jumper on, blue jeans, and a necklace on with a little guitar charm .

The three boys weren't sure what the intentions were of these people and all surveyed them for what they would do to them.