Requests!

Now that it is three years later since I made the last one-shot book, I want to thank you all for how much you loved the book. Despite the fact that I was 13 when I wrote it, so this new and improved book is my thanks to you all. 

Now, you may request things, however I cannot assure that I will do your request automatically, sometimes I may do others before yours. However, I will always try to get to all the requests when I have the time too. Now I want to identify some boundaries, with things that I am comfortable with doing here.

1. I will not be doing any type of pedophilia ships, if I have "Child Y/N x Evan" I mean that in a wholesome scenario, or for those of you that know my "Amanda x Y/N one-shot". I had the character care for the child Y/N, nothing else.

2. I cannot guarantee that I will always be quick to update, since I am getting older and have things I am preparing for. I hope all you lovelies understand where I am coming from! :))

3. Sometimes I may be incorrect with my information, so just kindly correct me if I get anything wrong whatsoever! 👍

~~~~~~
Things that you can request and more information:

>Wholesome scenarios between killers and survivors

>Any type of LGBTQ scenario, like girl x girl, boy x boy, no pronouns x girl/boy. You guys get the gist.

>You can move any requests you had from the old book over to this book, since this will be the one I will be doing. As I publish this I am going to write on the other older book and give everyone an FYI. 

>Now if you are uncomfortable with smut or spice I fully understand, you can request a one shot without the spice, and I will upload a different chapter without the spice so you guys can enjoy it that way. :)

>You guys can request Killer x Survivor ships or different ships involving different AU's! So an example would be something like "Oh hey I was wondering if you could do Y/N x Nurse but before she got sent to the entity trials of dbd?" Then I would be like "Oh yeah for sure! That sounds like a good idea!"

>I will be doing OC ships, like if your OC is human, or like some weird demon that got taken from hell into dbd thats alright, just make sure to tell me specifics like their Name, age, height, and skin tone and other unique factors about them along with their personality. (Now, if any of you do not know what OC stands for it means "Original Character.")

>I might also throw in a random name just to make the story feel immersive, so I'll see how that goes. 

With that being said I hope you guys enjoy!