Combat (Black's POV)

"Fuck! They are coming from the right!" Yok yelled as he impaled a boar-like creature on his spear. Their party was surrounded at the border of the cornfield, separating the wilderness and civilisation. Black knew they would have to use their combat skills sooner or later, but he would have appreciated the smaller amount of enemies. The hoard of boars was charging at them from the unknown forest, and there was no end to them. Black turned around, shooting the creature and running towards him right in the middle of the head. The animal fell dead on the ground, vanishing in thin air, only the dark grey core remaining. 

"There is more coming?" Gram yelled the question, and Black wasn't sure if he was more excited or annoyed. 

"Stop talking and start killing!" Sean shouted, sending another pair of beasts to hell. Black growled but didn't comment on his friend's interaction. He spun around, killing the boar charging at occupied Yok. The wave of beasts coming in stopped, but there was still a good amount of them to get rid of. 

The BELUCA game was a hell of VR, and Black couldn't comprehend what White liked about it. Since they came here, they either walked or got attacked by the bloodlust creatures. And he didn't talk about the surroundings. A fathom of fields and the annoying burning Sun, with nowhere to hide before it. 

Black shook his head, focusing on the enemies. The fight continued until no boar was left, and the four of them were exhausted. Black checked his HP and MP. He was surprised he had no MP, but his HP was only halfway gone. It hit him hard that he didn't consider including magic use in his skills. What a bummer. He hoped Gram, Yok and Sean thought about it while creating their skillset. At least he was capable of fighting and protecting his baby brother better. 

Black glanced at Sean, picking up the cores from the ground and collecting them inside the small sack. Maybe he wasn't as useless and stupid as he seemed.