Must Read Before Commencing Novel

OK. Clarification. I made this story up as a kid (Except the pervy parts). So it's bound to be bad af. I decided to post it to see if I liked writing. I do. But this book sucks a** . It's still up because of the constant support I have from nice people and fellow wattpaders. I absolutely hate the endings, so I turned out to be a pessimist about it because it didn't end up how I wanted it to be, thanks to peer pressure. And in the end, lots of people hated it, but lots also liked it. So now I look at it as a project. Not, good. But not necessarily bad. I will edit this and I will remake EVERYTHING. I made it my goal to at least get half done in the summer. So if you read the endings, (yeah, endings) Erase it from your mind and put this book into your READ LATER list. Or READ WHEN FINISHED EDITING or READ WHEN COMPLETED or IDGAF lists. Because those endings won't be the same. I'm making this book how I want it. I'm deleting a couple of things here and there. And I will edit this till the last Period. This Period (.) Not the girl period because eew. Anyways, thanks for the time.

I decided to edit this and keep it up, because in a way, it shows how I'm progressing.

Thank you to the people that have commented nice things, people that criticized the book professionally and not in a hateful way.

Because honestly, if a book is bad, it gives you no right to hate on it. Don't like, don't read and most certainly don't comment about it. Anyone that wants to tell me something, can do so on my inbox. If its a nice message, leave a comment or a nice criticism too. Also point out my grammar mistakes. But no hate.

Now that that's out of the way, you may proceed with caution. Chapters that have the (*) symbol means that it's been edited and safe to read.

Once again, thanks for the support and nice things you've said about my crappy book. But people:

Please be true and try not to say it was good when in reality we all know it sucked. I won't mind if you hated it. I did also. I don't want fake sympathy or fake compliments. Let's all be real please. I'm a big girl and I can take the heat (I hope).

Thanks again, love you!!

-NutellahQueen