Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy

A black car drove down the road with forests on either side of the road, a song played on the radio Morticia and Gomez Addams sang along to the song.

The car had luggage strapped on the roof of the car and the license plate had the plate number as 'ADD4M5'.

Inside the car Wyatt Addams was glaring at him parents annoyed at the fact that they were sending him to a school he doesn't like AND his parents were singing the song to each other while lovingly looking at each other. It would be a lovely sight for other people but not for Wyatt he looked absolutely disgusted at his parents' behaviour. 

Wyatt's parents were completely in love. Morticia Addams was a tall thin beautiful woman with long black hair, dark eyes and black lips she wore a black skin tight dress with long sleeves. Gomez was a stout man with a moustache parted greasy hair and a black pinstriped suit. 

The car driver LURCH banged into a couple of birds on the way as Morticia and Gomez leaned into each other to kiss.

Wyatt rolled his eyes as his parents turned to look at him.

"Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" Morticia asked Wyatt

Wyatt turned around to face Lurch "Lurch, please remind my parents I am no longer speaking to them." 

Gomez leaned forward "I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore. Won't he 'Tish?" Gomez asked.

"Of course, it's the perfect school for him" Morticia agreed    

"Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?" Wyatt asked "I have no interest in following your footsteps" Wyatt bit back "Becoming captain of the fencing team, King of the Dark Prom, President of the Seance Society." 

"I merely meant you will be amongst peers that understand you." Morticia answered "Maybe you will make some friends".

"Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's a magical place, and where I met your mother and fell in love" Gomez whispered as he thought back on the old days.

"And who knows? Maybe you will find your soulmate there as well" Morticia says smirking at Wyatt

Wyatt groaned in annoyance and disgust "Love and you guys make me feel nauseous and not in a good way" 

"Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled." Morticia pointed. "That boys family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your records?" 

"Terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done" Wyatt says looking terribly sad about it.

~scene where the hiker is dropped off at the trail in the woods near Nevermore, after some hiking he stops to take a break, drink, eat and all that jazz. He hears something, he gets confused and looks around, then goes back to whatever he was doing and then the Hyde runs and eats him very gruesomely~

~time skip to when they reached Nevermore~

The Addams' car reached Nevermore Academy and they drive onto the grounds.

Morticia looked out the window, it was raining a bit "At least it is turning into a beautiful day" she sighed.

The car pulled up to the school, it was a huge scary Victorian style castle, a bit smaller than Hogwarts but huge nonetheless. 

~Addams are now talking in Weems' office~

"Wyatt is a lovely name" Larissa Weems said looking at Wyatt

Morticia, Gomez and Wyatt were sitting in Larissa Weems' office she is the Principal of Nevermore Academy. She was a tall beautiful lady with white hair (Lady Gaga style) in a silvery white suit and had a British accent (i DrInK tEa DaRlInG)