6

"Minnie? Wake up love"
Jungkook gently shook jimin.

Jimin whined then yawned before opening his eyes.

Jungkook smiled then kissed jimin's forehead.

"Get up baby. Go take a shower and come down for breakfast"

Jungkook cooed.

Jimin slowly sat up on the bed then itched his head before standing up.

Jungkook patted his head as he walked to the bathroom.

When Jungkook saw that jimin was in the bathroom, he went downstairs to serve their breakfast.

Few minutes later, he heard footsteps and jimin came into view, wearing jungkook's black T-shirt.

Reaching his thigh.

"Come here baby"

Jungkook stretched his hands.

Jimin pouted then held unto jungkook's hands.

Jungkook brought jimin closer to his chest then pecked his head.

"Do you want chocolates? A massage?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded.

"Chocolates?"

He nodded again.

Jungkook hummed then sat on his chair and carried jimin on his lap.

"Open your mouth for me honey"

Jimin opened his mouth and jk fed him.

____________________

[Two weeks later, jimin can talk now]

"I'm Sorry!!! Please Jungkook!! Please!!!" Jimin cried.

"How could you jimin!?! Why did you do it!?!!!" Jungkook yelled.

"I.....*sniff* p..please!"

Jungkook groaned then ran his hand through his hair.

"If you needed it, why didn't you tell me!??! I could've gladly given it to you!!! Why did you have to steal it!?!"

"I..I was scared jungkook. I couldn't tell you or anyone!" Jimin cried.

"You wanted to run away with it huh!?! To where!?! You played with my feelings all along just because you wanted this!!!"

"I'm sorry. I had no choice!!! I didn't play with your feeling Jungkook! I truly love you but I..I didn't know how to tell you that I wanted this amount of money!!!"

"So you decided to go and steal it from my dad's money vault huh!?! Ten million jimin!!! You took ten million!!! If I didn't catch you, then you would've ran away with my dad's money!!! You do know that that's not my dad's money but the company money!! If I didn't catch you today, then my dad's business with go down the drain!!! My parents helped you jimin!! And this is what you're paying them with!?!"