Kidnapped by her Captain

Ignore my weird-ass set up. I just moved my pop funkos to get this picture with all my manga. I'm broke and now you can see why-

~*~

Saki was livid.

Guess what her bestie's rubbery brother did as he flew up the Knock-Up Stream? He fucking stretched his arm and caught Saki by the collar of her clothes and pulled her back to the ship and away from Teach. He fucking yoinked her.

Now they're in the goddamn sky.

Maybe livid was an understatement.

She had never wanted to fight someone more.

Everyone stayed well away from the pissed off Saki. Except for Luffy. The one who should've stayed away didn't go away. "Saki, Saki!" Luffy chants, happily. "You're part of my crew, now!!" He giggles, latching onto Saki's back like a leech.

"Luffy!!!" Chopper scolds. "Saki is injured!"

"Yeah?" Luffy nods, failing to understand. "Ok. I'll protect her!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!!!"

The sky is pretty, though. There were so many clouds! Saki sighs in happiness as her hand touches one.

'Saki, don't get distracted by the fucking clouds. We need revenge on that stretchy bastard.'

'Oh yeah.' Saki glares over her shoulder at her self-proclaimed captain on her back, forgetting about the super duper fluffy and pretty clouds. "Luffy."

"Huh?"

"Get off."

"No way!" He pokes his tongue out cheekily.

'Switch out with me.'

'Saki, whatever you do, don't listen to Nyx. I'd hate to kill the entire crew on the first day as their crewmate.'

'...Who the fuck do I listen to.'

'Me. In other words, yourself.'

'Listen to your super old and wise sword.' Phantom pauses. 'I wouldn't mind killing them on the second day, though.'

'That's the spirit. Saki, listen to us.'

Saki had been frozen, staring into space for a while and Luffy was waving his hand in front of her face. "Saki? Sakiiiiiii. Oi. Guys, I think I broke her."

"YOU DID WHAT???!!"

"SAKI-CHWAN, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU??!!"

Saki looks at them blankly. "I think Nyx and Phantom want to kill you guys."

"...Say what now."

"They're the little demon and angel on my shoulders telling me what to do." The Straw-Hats wait with bated breath for her next words. "Except they're both demons."

The crew falls over comically.

'She finally figured it out.'

'Well done, Saki.'

'Phantom, you sarcastic little shit.' Saki flicks the hilt of her sword with an annoyed huff.

'Ow.' Phantom whines. 'That hurt.'

'That's why I did it.'

'I shouldn't have told you that I only feel pain in my hilt...'