Dramatic much

*~Pierces POV~*

I heard Ein opened up to aph.. she told me she said he owed me a sheep but I don't think that's enough.. I'm not "greedy" I'm just thinking about the whole situation.. not that I think he did something wrong or anything like that but I just don't know what to think.. he ran out and didn't communicate with anyone- or anyone who was worried... I just don't know what to say if he comes up to me.. I'm obviously not going to lash out on him or anything like that.. I think I just need to talk to him about us- usually I don't like talking about feelings or anything in general- serous talks- I don't know what to say about them or what to do while having them..

*ding!* My phone went off!

(Conversation has started)

Ein: hey..

Pierce: what's up? R u ok?

Ein: I'm better- I just don't know how to feel... 

Pierce: wdym?..

Ein: hol up...

Then he called me (why does this sound dramatic- then he called me! Or is that just me—)

"What's up ein.. are you okay?.." I asked wondering what happened and what he was going to say..

"It's just- Noi knows.. he- he- he hates me.. the WHOLE server is probably mad at me you might be to.." he said sounding confused and sad his sarow was easy to hear through the phone

"It'll be fine just don't think too much of it! If you don't think about it can't hurt you!" I say telling him! Trying to make him feel a bit better

"But how am I supposed to do that? All my head can loop around is how the server is going to react!" He said trampling the thought of ignoring it..

"Listen I'm not trying to make you worry but- Zane, Noi, maybe even Aaron, probably Kim- their all going to think badly about us- I just don't know how they would react to this.." he add sounding like he had been stabbed by himself..

Think pierce! How do you make Ein feel better.. I mean just change the subject! If you don't worry about it he won't! You can be happy and except yourself V.S letting yourself get knocked down by a dumb thought! Of what other people!!

"Listen Ein aphmau has our back if you worry about them and there dumb option- you'll get sucked in with out even knowing what they actually think!I understand what your saying but- if you just let yourself choose what others might say you think to much about it! So let them say what they want to say and as long as you're happy with it it'll be okay!" I said damn- I didn't know i was so freaking good at giving advice! 

"Y-you know y-you're not t-t-to bad at giving a-advice" he said it sounded like he was crying but somewhat relieved and happy?

"H-hey- don't cry-" I said

"I DO NO SUCH THING" he said acting like he was the strongest man on earth!

"Oh okay-" I laughed

"Bye! And thanks I appreciate it!!" Ein remarked 

"Bye! Feel better!" I said

"Bye darling!!" He said than he hung up

DARLING??! >\\\<

*~Noi POV~*

Dang- Ein's a baby- I'm not usually like this but Ein as a person makes me upset sometimes other than that I don't really care I'm OBVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH PIERCE but of course Ein gets it all- for once! Maybe I could get a love position and give it to Pierce? Maybe.. I'd have to talk to Kim or Zane though!- I'm debating on it.. but still doesn't change the fact that Ein's dramatic- oH LoOk At mE iM A DuMb BlUe BOy Who LoVes GOlD— not going to lie that empretion of Ein was spot on- I should be an actor!

*~Ein's POV~*

Wow- pierce isn't to bad at giving advice he should be a therapist or something hehe- but MY THERAPIST MWAHAHAHAHAHA 

WHO takes me on dates and- wait.. did I call him.. DARLING BEFORE I LEFT THE CALL?! AHHHH THATS SO FREAKING FUNNY AND EMBARRASSING AND CUTE AND UGHHHH HES NEVER GOING TO TALK TO ME AGAIN— my life is OVERRRRR

(POV: the my story animated taking notes- lol)

Ether way- I need to make it up to him getting a sheep flowers? I guess- maybe a hug?- or smooch- that may work! OR TIMEEEE "TIME HEALS ALL" but I wanna fix it nowww I don't got time- I got GLOD and in this case it's not going to help me unfortunately-

(This is a fine place to leave it off- thank you some much for almost 200reads! I can't thank y'all enough! I really didn't think it would get "this far" lol it's really not that far but thank you!!)

Word count: 781

(Sorry it's short-)