10 scars

Lilliana's POV

It's been hours since the nightmare and I'm currently cuddled into Damon's chest listening to his normal heartbeat while he's sleeping peacefully I looked in
at the clock and saw it was 5 am.

I am still awake due to the nightmare I never get sleep . I started out feel sleepy and soon I slipped into confortable darkness.

6 HOURS LATER

Hours later, I woke up and saw Damon isn't here. I looked over to the clock and saw it was 12.

I got up and went to my room . I took a quick shower but was mindfull of the bruises .

Walking down the stairs I heard a commotion and saw my brothers including my cousins arguing and the adults bored at this like it's normal.

As soon as they heard my foot steps they stopped arguing and smiled at me with a smile including the mean ones.

"Come here baby" says grandpa. I went over and sat on his lap so I can see the rest of the family.

"Look who has awowken guys. It's the sleeping beauty." Says Ares in a baby voice eating a slap on his head but not hard. The other as snicker while he scowls at them and rubbing his head.

My stomach grumbled but luckily it was quiet so nobody heard it as well as the others were talking loudly.

I look up at grandpa and whispered in his ear"I'm hungry. Can we go and eat something? " he nodded and got up with me.

This caught the others attention . They looked at us in a questionable look wanting us to explain.

"She's hungry since you guys aren't going to feed her i might as well" he said bluntly.

The boys gasped and said at the same time which was creepy "we would never starve are baby girl"

I giggled a litte but all the boys looked in my direction and I hear 'aww' and 'soooo cute'

Grandpa and Damon take me to the kitchen and Damon makes me a chicken sandwich while grandpa sits next to me.

"Baby can we tell the rest of the family you were abused" asked Damon. He put the sandwich in front of me and I slowly took a little bite.

I then though what will happen when lily finds out what will the rest of the family say when they find out.

"I don't know. What if they are disgusted by me and my scars and bruises"I asked quietly.

" neonata no one will say anything about you I'll be sure of it " grandpa says darkly that sent shivers down my spine.

"Ok but I don't want them to talk about it or tell anyone" I say looking up after taking another bite.

"Ok baby but, can we ask questions but when your ready" Damon asks.
I nod my head and finish my food but only eating a quarter.

I put my plate near the sink and head to the fridge and pull out apple juice.
I put it in a cup before talking a sip whilst putting away the juice.

"Why didn't you eat it all? " asked Dante.
I flinched when he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry" he said when he saw me flinch.

"I'm just not hungry " I say earning  a sad look from Damon and grandpa but a confused look from Dante

"How? You didn't eat any break fast " he says whilst looking back at my left over Sandwich.

"Come here lil we need to tell you something" says Damon, I nod while mentally thanking him in my head for taking me away from here.

I follow Damon and grandpa out to my room. I sit on my bed whilst grandpa gets the chair from my desk as Damon sits in front of me.

"Baby did they starve you? " questioned Damon. I look down at my hands and messing with my sleeve. I accidentally pull up my sleeve showing my scars.

"Please tell us" pleades grandpa. I nod my head slowly.

"Awww baby " says Damon getting up and hugging me but his arms put pressure on my sure to be broken ribs.

I whimper in pain which makes Damon let go and grandpa to look at me.

"Show us baby" grandpa says. I look at him and shake my head showing I didn't want to but Damon takes my head in his hands and says

"Please baby we need to make sure nothing is infected or broken"

I nod and pull up my shirt under my breast and show the my scars and bruises.

I hear them gasped so j quickly pull it down while looking down.
"Damon go get the first aid kit now " says grandpa.

He nods and leaves while granos walks up to me and says.

"These scars are not ugly they are beautiful and show how powerful you are and how you survived hell. They may never leave your body but they show what happened and your power"

I nod as a tear falls down but grandpa wipes it off as well as seeing Damon come back with the first  aid kit

I sir down as he pull up my shirt and carefully disinfect my wounds and bandaging them up but not before putting some cream on them.

"Go to sleep baby well wake you up for dinner " says Damon as soon as he throws away the mess.

J nod and get in bed as they both tuck me in and giving me a kiss on my head.

"Good night neonata" says grandpa
"Good night lils" says Damon
"Good night Damon and grandpa" I say sleeply.

They both chuckle and leave me not before giving me one finale kiss on the cheek.

I slowly fall into deep slumber.