sweater weather-dayasco

Bosco woke up early on a Saturday morning next to her girlfriend Daya, she stared at Daya for a few seconds just admiring her until rolling over to have a drink from her glass on her table.
Soon after Daya woke up, groaning at the small amount of light coming through the blinds, Bosco stared at her beautiful partner next to her as she began to wake up giggling at her bed hair although hers probably isn't much better.

Due to it being quite a grey and dark Saturday and neither of them had work they both managed to telepathically decide on staying home all day.
"morning babe" Bosco said to Daya smilling at Daya,
"morning babyyyyy" Daya said pulling her girlfriend closer and planting gentle a kiss to her lips.
Both of the girls had quite tough exteriors and were quite scary to most people, but they both had a soft spot for each other, they both found there gentle sides in eachother.
The taller girl pulled Bosco on top of her and made sure she was layed comfortably on her chest, Daya loved having time like this with the shorter girl, the gentle intimacy of them snuggled with eachother, as if there wasn't another care in the world.

"Dayaaaa..." Bosco said to Daya glancing from the window to her girlfriend.
"yes my love"Daya replied a smile on her face from the cute tone Bosco used.
"I'm cold...can I have one of your sweaters,pleaseeee?" Daya said in a pleading tone giving Daya the biggest puppy dog eyes ever.
"of course,you don't have to ask!"
Bosco got the perfect reply and then went to search for the best, fluffier and warmest jumper that Daya owned, and Daya just sat in their bed staring at her girlfriend being adorable as usual trying to ignore the fact she was getting cold without a gorgeous girl attached to her.
Daya pulled the cover up to her chin as she waited for her portable heater to come back.
"what do you wanna watch Boscy?"
"what ever you want"

Daya switched on the TV at thay second whilst Bosco pulled the thick sweater over her head. She decided out of everything in netflix and disney plus, to watch the lion King, she knew that it was Boscos favorite film to watch and it made Bosco smile, which makes her smile too.
As the film began, Bosco sprinted back into bed, resting her head on Dayas chest, sort of spooning Daya but still looking at the screen, staring intently, even though, by now, she knew every detail about the film ever.
"I love you"Bosco said as she snuggled impossibly closer to the other girl
"I love you too angel" Daya said holding her tighter.

The movie continued on for an hour and a half,and by the end, Daya had fallen back asleep, snoring gently, Bosco got up and walked to the kitchen to get them some food. She settled on a bag of doritos and got 2 cans of coke out the fridge, she walked upstairs to find Daya still snoring in bed so she decided to join her. She left the food on her side table and got into bed with her girlfriend, getting to have a well needed rest after a long 5 days at work, but more importantly, getting to have that well needed time with the love of her life.