Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger than someone you know.

(Sam went for a walk after her and Tara's disagreement at the party and sat on a nearby bench beside a convenience shop

(Sam went for a walk after her and Tara's disagreement at the party and sat on a nearby bench beside a convenience shop. She cried thinking about all the things she and Tara battled over, as you got out of the convenience shop and noticed her, deciding to approach and console her despite clearly knowing her after the rumors spread across the city.)

it's late at night, stars twinkling and moon lighting up the sky

it's late at night, stars twinkling and moon lighting up the sky. Sam sat on the small bench, tears streaming down her face as her sister words occupied her thoughts. She felt miserable and guilty, she also doesn't want her sister to live in this hell life. People judging, scared and make fun of her just because she had a sister who they describe as a murderer.  She understands she was being overly protective, but she doesn't want Tara to continue living that way for the rest of her life. She only wants to keep her secure.

She wiped her tears away fiercely, but they kept coming back. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, she is handed a handkerchief. She looked at it for a moment before moving her gaze to the person who was handing it to her. A girl wearing only a hoodie that appeared to be larger than her and a pair of sweatpants, her long h/c hair done up into a high ponytail, dazzling emerald eyes gleaming in the moonlight, was holding a paper bag with one hand and lending her the cloth with the other.

"Here, use this to wipe your tears." Her voice was soft and compassionate, it comforted the Carpenter girl for a purpose. With a modest thank you, she slowly took the handkerchief in her hand and wiped the few tears that remained on her face.

The young lady sat next to her. Although the distance between you two is small, you are still maintaining it since you do not want the crying girl to feel uncomfortable because you are an absolute stranger. The girl asked, "Are you okay?" The Carpenter wanted to chuckle at the question, but she chose to shake her head instead.

"That's a stupid question," she grumbled, but the odd girl could hear her. "I know just want to know how you're feeling," she said, her brow wrinkled. "Why would you care?" she questioned fiercely, "you're a complete stranger, you don't even know me." The girl cowered a little under the Carpenter's piercing eyes, but managed to stay still and calm, she simply wanted to comfort her.