45. To New Beginnings

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Stopping my loud ass alarm I was not used to waking up this early since the past three weeks or how ever long I wasn't in school for was me religiously waking up in the afternoon.

I decided to go get my hair done yesterday so I could that lil extra ten, fifteen extra minutes of sleep but it still ain't feel like enough.

Sighing, I took the warm blanket off my body the cold crisp air of my room making every single strand on my body rise getting out of bed I stretched out my limps and let out another big sigh as I walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

After I had finished doing that I went towards my closet to find something to wear I didn't wanna do too much cause I've been walking throughout these halls looking rough and homeless so it don't even matter what I put on for real.

In the end I chose to wear:

[a/n with/out the beanie]

I sat down at my vanity to do my edges as I began to my swoop my baby hairs my phone started ringing, looking down at the screen I seen Maya calling me.

Answering the call I put it on speaker, "hello?" I spoke up as her end of the line was quiet.

"You can hear me?" She asked as I heard people talking in the background and different noises I couldn't really focus on.

"Yeah what's up?"

"I'm in Starbucks you want some? I was gonna text you but I know you not gon see till you get to school" she chuckled and I rolled my eyes even though she was right.

One thing about me is I don't be on my phone in the mornings and will not check it til I get to school, it just depends if some important is happening.

"Just get me anything, Ion want no food though" I finished the last bit of my hair and began to put my stuff back in their place.