A new path of reawaken! Spider-Man & Minato vs the Green Goblin & Venom!

Narrator's POV:

Minato began to wake up by his alarm clock and started to put on his clothes. Just as he was about to put on his shirt, he looked at the mirror to looked at himself to see that he gained some muscles.

Minato: (Weird. I know I exercise, but this never happened before.)

Minato then went out of his room and walk into the living room getting ready to eat breakfast, his mom was about to give him his plate until she began to slip by a sock, that was old, and fall as the food began to rise up, causing Minato to have this weird sense of danger to appear as he began to be quick and hold his mother, and grabbed the food with the plate in his hand, making sure he didn't make a mess. This caused Minato and Inko to be shocked at what he did.

Inko: Are you okay?

Minato: Y-Yeah, I'm alright. *Sets his plate on the table* Are you?

Inko: I'm fine but thank you. *Notices something different about Minato* Have you been working out too much?

Minato: Not that much. I don't even know how this even happened.

Inko: *Changes the subject* Well, you should get ready for school. You don't want to be late.

Minato: Right. Got it. *Gets himself a plate of eggs, bacon and toast with some juice*

After breakfast, Minato left his home and get ready to leave school. We get back to the Bakugou's residence and we heard no shouts or yell from Bakugou, his sister, and his mother. Katsumi began to wake up and have dried up tears from her eyes, red from her eyes and have messy hair. She even looks a little skinny which you can see a little bit of her bones, it's because of what happen yesterday when Minato said that he never loves her and only sees her as a friend. It broke her heart, made her dead inside and she blames her brother for it. If he hadn't bully a Quirkless, she would have gotten Minato to love her, which is what she thought. When her parents saw this, AND tried literally everything to make her feel better, but after all of those attempts, nothing's change. She was still heartbroken. Katsumi got off of bed and went to the bathroom to get herself ready for school. She didn't even look at her "brother" or anyone else, she just wants to be alone with no one to be bothered.

Mitsuki: Have a good day, Kat.

Katsumi: ...Thanks...

After that Katsumi left the house and began to walk to school along with her brother but became distant instead of together. A few minutes have passed, and we now see Minato in middle school, walking to his locker room to get his stuff so he can get to his new classroom instead of his old one. A female went pass him until she begins to slip thanks to the wet puddle on the floor which causes Minato to have the sense of danger again and save her from falling and catches her supplies that almost fell.

Minato: (I don't know what's going on with me, but I think I'm starting to like it.) Are you okay....

As Minato looked at the female, he began to stare like an idiot and looked at her as the girl looked back as both began to blush.