Chapter one the beginning

(Y/n pov)
It hurts it hurts so much I-I can't move it hurts so much. It all began when they adopted me the loved showed me something that I would learn was a lie they broke just to build me up again just to strike me down again over and over and over my aunt and uncle would just look the other or when they got to drunk the would join. I attempted to stand just to fall but I successfully sit up I sit up on my bed holding my knees to my chest I can hear the party from up hear there birthday for my little sister ruby I was 1 year older than her and 1 year younger then yang but they both take part in the abuse I don't blame them there young easy to manipulate I lift my pillow to grab my m6g-magnum

 I attempted to stand just to fall but I successfully sit up I sit up on my bed holding my knees to my chest I can hear the party from up hear there birthday for my little sister ruby I was 1 year older than her and 1 year younger then yang but th...

I trace my hand on it I have thought of the idea of ending it all but I could never do it *sigh* why do they do this I need to leave i start to wobbly get up once I stand up I start to walk to get the feeling back I hear footsteps coming up the stairs I steadily get there and lock the door I hear my aunt raven get to the door.
Raven:ohhh y/n~~
No no she drunk again.
Raven: come open the door and we can have some fun~~
I started to get to the window I hear start to forcefully try to get threw the door I get the window open and climb threw with the magnum in hand after a couple minutes I get to the bottom I hear the door get broken threw I watch as Tai and summer come in the room I hobble my way to the forest till I fell a bullet zoom past my head I turn to see summer reloading her sniper I stare run with a new rush of adrenaline.
Y/n: YOUR ALL CRAZY
I make into the forest but that doesn't stop me I keep running just of the thought of having to go but fulled my determination I run for 30 minutes straight I fell my self start to slow down I move towards a tree to rest *exhale*
Y/n:I-I did it I Did It!
I was free 5 years of my life they took but now I'm free *sigh* I'm free I close my eyes to try to get some rest till I hear a growl my heart sinks I look to see a pair of red eyes staring at me as the creature slowly appears I watch in horror as a Beowulf comes out it slowly begins to approach me my fear slowly started to turn to anger I think of the abuse i start to channel some weird power to my hand my hand starts to glow green I clench my hand and raise it into the air as a dark sick green cloud appears as the creature I summon appers

Y/n: YOUR ALL CRAZYI make into the forest but that doesn't stop me I keep running just of the thought of having to go but fulled my determination I run for 30 minutes straight I fell my self start to slow down I move towards a tree to rest *exhale...

I admire the strange creature but I relished that the Grimm will eat this thing alive I turn towards the Grimm the creature gets enraged and charges the Grimm and leaps into the Grimm by burrowing into it I hear the sound one flesh ripping and bone crunching suddenly I get new knowledge I learn and map he forest out I hold my head in pain but only slightly I look at the Grimm to see a new creature.

It just stands and twitches I look the weird creature i just shrug it off as a weird part of my semblance I use the weirdly new information I got to plan myself to get to Vale i start a root to the nearest village a day or two's journey I just stay were I am and start to ponder on weather I should sleep or get moving I decided on sleep and being to drift away.
(Dream pov)

(0:00 to o:30 or the whole thing your choice)
I wake up to sound of the wooden creatures the dream I had it wasn't a ordinary dream it felt to real.
???:because it was real
I turn to try to find the voice to no avail.
Y/n: we're are who are you
???:I am within you and who am I? There is no I there is only we only flood.
Y/n:that doesn't really answer my question but okay.
Y/n:but you need a name
???: we do not need a name.
Y/n: how about Gary
Gary:what ever you child
I stand up and begin walking towards the village to get supplies.
Gary: so child we're are we going
Y/n: we are going to a village to get supplies
Gary doesn't say anything so I assume he's done talking so I get back to focusing on the mission.
(Time skip)
We make to the village be surrounded by Scheen soldiers I watch as the use fanause I start think of a plan befor the new creature runs into the base
Cliffhanger