Chapter 58

Hours later ... Everyone else is awake physically, their sluggish moves around the house exposes the desire in their heart to get some more sleep but because of the photos that need to be taken for the album it can't be cancelled.

Austin and Miranda left thirty minutes ago , he wasn't very clear on their sudden leave but I'm certain it's about his relationship with Miranda because he mentioned something about setting things right .

I'm just happy that him and I are in speaking terms , I'm now eagerly waiting for the five years to come so I can introduce him to his child , I'm not planning on telling him the truth but it would put my conscious at ease of they get to meet at least once .

The photographer Ethan hired for the wedding was offered a room to stay in because he's the same guy who'll be taking our dalfi pictures ,to prevent delays my dad thought it'd be best he stays behind and not leave like the rest of the guests .

" All ready?" My dad asks everyone,We are all gathered in the living room with our cowboy outfits on .

He ushers  us outside to the far right of the house, I spot a ranch 5km away , I run to pick the better looking one out of all of them , everyone else follows , screaming and laughing.

" Lauren !" Jen calls out to me panting,I know she wants me to pick for her since I'm ahead of everyone but my concern is Ethan .

I get to the ranch and spot two white horses standing next to each other, the perfect fit for me and Ethan.

He gets to the ranch after me and stands next to the other white horse .

" You can run even with all that extra weight? " He teases catching his breath.

" I didn't drink yesterday" ,I say chuckling.

We both stand watching the others trying their best to reach the ranch the fastest , facially they look like they are doing a good job but in reality they are running in slow motion.

"they drank too much ".

"My family and free alcohol are inseparable" I comment.

" I'm surprised they woke up ".

" They had no choice, they want to be in the same pictures as Ethan ,you are a legend in my family do you know that ?".

I laugh at Ashley's noodly legs cris crossing each other as she runs .

" She wasn't very good at sports was she ?" He is also looking at her.

" Nope, she attempted to play tennis in 7th grade, she broke her ankle ".

" I remember that story , she didn't want to leave the wheelchair because she loved the baby treatment she was getting ".

" Nope,two different events, she was having an affair with a college quarterback,the girl caught them and beat her with a hockey stick " I explain.

" Ash is one character ", We laugh. The wall between Ethan and I seems to have disappeared.

They finally get to the ranch  and make their choices , dad is the last to pick so he gets the ugly one by default, it's grey with hints of black and dark brown spots .

I offer to exchange with him but he refuses saying the white one suits me and Ethan as the newlyweds .

" Plus their outfits outdid ours ,it matches the whole vibe " Collen adds.

" Did you get them specially designed?" Aunt Rita asks.

" No but they are part of an exclusive collection ".

" Figured" she says .

We find what we deem as the perfect view for the pictures, the photographer takes more than enough photos as we change poses and angles , cheering, high-fiving, holding hands, sitting on our horses .